Baserace in Jay1

bell reavue

Alright, I know some of the servers used to have Baserace, but I think having it in the beginners server is a good idea.

Baserace has a lot of one on one confrontation with the enemy, and it's great experience for the newer players.

When I used to play it on my old server, it helped tremendously with my aim and strategy, because you face a lot of players in a shorter amount of time.

So please consider putting it in the beginner server, even though it's not necessarily a classic, realistic map. Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Baserace, it's either people love it or people hate it. Much complains coming i guess.

Why not adding one of that new maps i seen on TB site? 4-5 maps for a map contest or something? Especially Pirates map.

If i got time tomorrow for it, i'll make a request.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, I don't think I ever saw this added back in January. I know there is still a lot of debate over Baserace but Jay1 is in desperate, desperate need of a new map. Daybreak was fantastic, but everyone whines when Haunted Mansion comes on. So, if not Baserace...then can we please add something new :excl:

Someone is going to whine about every map that we change. Can't please everyone, gotta find a map the pleases the majority. I like Baserace, and think it should be added to Jay1 or Jay2.