ET: Server Rules Verification Script

Fearless News

ImageServer Rules Verification Script by 'StoerFaktoR - Dieses Script erlaubt eine Bestätigungsabfrage, für eventuelle Serverregeln, vor betreten eines Servers.

Bitte readme lesen!!

Server Rules Verification Script by 'StoerFaktoR - This modified script allows you to set a verification window for your server rules. If any player will connect to your server he must accept your server rules in which he writes "yes" in the field below.

Please reads the readme !!
Download

Three things I would like to point out:

First of all the impression- I don´t like it, seems like we are some tight ass big cormporants putting their accept this and that everywhere...

Second of all to it does it really keep cheaters and general nuissances away? I don´t think so.

Third of all the translation of rules- when I first joined FA server I had no idea what stacking meant. I just don´t like unfair teams so I presumed it would mean no stacking like stacking logs on pile? But was more used to wtj=winning team joining. So the rules should be read clearly. But there comes again some smartass who tries to translate the rules for its own good and in the end its admin who must take the action on site.

In the end is it not going to have some bugs and doesn´t it frighten away new players? I´d imagine to join first time ET and FA server and then I have to accept anything. Do I have to pay for it, is it some official game? What is it? naah I´d better seek for another server which is easier to join... BTW theres a RULES button on servers and thing called common sense? So personally I don´t see a reason for it.

All the best

Vanaraud

• Administrators

People don't read rules on forum what make you guys think they will read on server LOL

No one ever reads EULA or TOS of any website neither they read while installing OS. :)

It's useless and adds more download :P If some one breaks our rules, tell him in PM, warn him and then take action and be done with it.

PS Topic was posted by RSS news feeds so some people might want to take a chill pill. RSS feeds comes from other community websites like SL, TB, etc.

lol. Funny to see people get so worked up about a RSS story.

IMO it's kind of cool, but there are a number of issues with language, ET slang like Van pointed out etc. Dares right. Most people don't read the rules, and just want to play a fun, fair game. I think most players read as far as how to move forward, backward, point, shoot and chat. Hell, some of them don't even know how to chat.

Cool, but basically pointless.