Happy Birthday ET

-=Medic=-

:hi

Enemy Territory 6 Years Anniversary :love :sniper

by smOke

"Enemy Territory, was originally planned to be released as a commercial expansion pack to the popular FPS Return to Castle Wolfenstein. However, due to problems with the single-player aspect, the multiplayer portion was released on May 29, 2003 as a freeware standalone game."

Years are passing faster and faster my friends. Such as every year I am here to remind you all that today our beloved best multiplayer first person shooter game in history WOLFENSTEIN: ENEMY TERRITORY celebrates 6th birthsday! I still believe that thanks to people who dedicate their free time in organizing cups,writing coverage, casting, playing and promoting Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory this game never dies!

LONG LIVE WOLFENSTEIN: ENEMY TERRITORY!

Give some time to registration on Splash Damage site and wish HB there too to show our W:ET community is still alive (url) [www.splashdamage.com] thx

Markus 'djWheat' Graham The wonderfull thing about that game is that you are not individual, that you are really the team, if you try to play that game as an individual, you will fail!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOLFENSTEIN ENEMY TERRITORY

Its like saying Happy Bday weed! LOL
:agree

not really the drug dependency potential of ET is much higher than the one of weed

and therefor Happy Birthday ! ET

• 2 weeks later...