server silent recruiting xps

BlackBull

Hello, I noticed that is missing the message to the command you can also set a !rush?

First it was recruiting Etpub xps and you could not rush right now with this mod you can or not? why some players seem to enjoy the maps to finish before then know what to do with a message thanks!

Rushing wasn't alowed in etpub before, I hope it's still like that, I hate it when people rush maps

even now I hope to receive a response from those who know more!

Nope, rushing is allowed in all servers now, but it is preferred that players allow the map to be played out a bit.

ok at least now I know in any case you can insert the phrase "rushing is allowed" so that anyone who does not know it by this command may be ancestral quarrels with. :)

FYI there are a bunch of members who don't have level on server...and i'm guessing its because they don't have GUID info on profiles! fix that members, its easy, just /pb_myguid and write down the last 8 and update your forum profile!

FYI there are a bunch of members who don't have level on server...and i'm guessing its because they don't have GUID info on profiles! fix that members, its easy, just /pb_myguid and write down the last 8 and update your forum profile!

say my guid? I am now entrada in the game I checked out with what I wrote on the forum and it is right, only one thing I'm not writing to PBBans which is the site redirects you when you click my driving test, I still have my level on the server.

But then what the central topic this?

• Administrators

If anyone needs admin he/she needs to post here:

http://fearless-assassins.com/tracker/project-13-silent/

Once GUID verified admin will be re instated.