Greatest Suicidal Engineer Nomination

ravana

5 members have voted

1. 1. Greatest Suicidal Engineer?

You dont have to be suicidal to be a good engi.

I lost count of all the times I've had to fend off 2 or 3 opposing engis to defuse a dyno, to find t8924358345324895627348956 medics camping out the dyno, with my teammates jumping up and down somewhere else

when i play as engr... my score all the time is 10/30 lmao! iam like u dude.. i just go and do the objective.. dont stop to kill ^^

just go repair the tanks and Blow up the barriers ^^

as u say... iam suicide to lol xD

This seems right up my alley. Of course I've been working on the non-suicidal part of engineering lately. If you ask me in a perfect game of ET the medics should always be backing up the engy's not going for frags somewhere else. It's funny when I see 5-6 allies medics on a team and none of em are helping with the objective when in reality if they all stuck together they would be unstoppable.

There's nothing better to be on vent and hear other players b*** after planting 50 S-mines just in the areas these guys like to jump or walk on ..after playing Wolfie for years now you tend to know where the hot spots were they fight ...Killyounow a old player even kicked me off a old clan sever because he could never get a killing spree when i was a engineer and he was a med whore

Rainner about a year ago made me laugh after hearing him on vent ..Dammit Timber..OMG again!! There's spots where i would lay 15 or 20 mines and sit inbetween them with a knife and wait. Even if the first set of mines didn't get you my knife would

Some severs have 100 mines ..heck i even seen 1 or 2 with 999 mines HEHEHEHE

Oasis in the tunnel were the water is ..if you get 50 or 60 players ..its awsome for a axis defence. Little hint when doing this ..Place S mines Not gas or M mines ..S - mines pop up and kill all around it

In water your man can not jump. Nor do most players take the time to bio the whole tunnel. If they do then the tunnel is lost anyways. I have made 98 - 5 in 1 game as a engie. And a pair of medics calling me a noob as there guts lay on the tunnel walls : )

Oasis in the tunnel were the water is ..if you get 50 or 60 players ..its awsome for a axis defence. Little hint when doing this ..Place S mines Not gas or M mines ..S - mines pop up and kill all around it

I agree with this strategy and I have a little bit different mining strategy than you but not by much. I like to do a combo of 2 S-mines and 1 M-mine all grouped together very close. Causes a big explosion when stepped on and can be effective with killing at least 2-3 dudes (if they are closely following each other). As far as the poison mines, I like to put them along the tank path with the M mines. Corners are also a good spot for these and especially next to the health or ammo racks.

Another good spot is anywhere someone has access to try to doublejump a wall. Surprise!! I know of that trick too.

i like this topic...next time...spec me...im always engi. you will never ever ever ever ever ever ever (x100000) catch me being anything else

Edit: im just not a smart engi. i dont have any useful tactics except sprint, jump, jump again midair, turn mouse right, land, jump, jump again midair, turn mouse left, land, jump, etc., repair, die. or die, die, die, repair :)

when i play as engr... my score all the time is 10/30 lmao! iam like u dude.. i just go and do the objective.. dont stop to kill ^^

gouhougouhou

why for some reason i dont believe you?:P

your always rambo medic and you get roflpwnt by my rifle <3

and for some reason,i always do obj but never had a negative score like sb else here,i wont tell his name.darknight :P

Very selfish to nominate yourself.

I nominate turkoxp. (merry christmas)

gouhougouhou

why for some reason i dont believe you?:P

your always rambo medic and you get roflpwnt by my rifle <3

and for some reason,i always do obj but never had a negative score like sb else here,i wont tell his name.darknight :P

do u know what is a rambo medic?.. is that person who only kill and dont help, not revive, dont heal... and i doo all that things =)

and iam only had bad score with engr xD

do u know what is a rambo medic?.. is that person who only kill and dont help, not revive, dont heal... and i doo all that things =)

and iam only had bad score with engr xD

i am pretty sure your editing your post right,cuz you made a mistake.

Let me quote you:

'i try to do all that things and i fail'

which results in no help no revive + bad frags,so your nub wanna be rambo :P

i am pretty sure your editing your post right,cuz you made a mistake.

Let me quote you:

'i try to do all that things and i fail'

which results in no help no revive + bad frags,so your nub wanna be rambo :P

u !fail xD lmao xD

i dont =) ^^

i can win the match all the time i want ^^