Hello again Assassins of the Fearles variety! I've missed you.

So I've been back playing for about 2 months since I discovered ET Legacy and I'm addicted again.  I was Okay Groomer but settled on Testicular Dancer as a respectable and dignified name.   Back in the mid 2k's I played constantly.  I even made friends in real life who I met playing ET with whom I still maintain contact.  Enemy territory was a moderately important part of my life.  I had just had my first (of 3!) divorces and it was a needed distraction.   I played mostly on F.A.G. servers and then of course FA when they became the prominent server under the name Iron Chef (In brown and orange letters).  I was never any good at the game though I remember being a terror with a throwing knife.  Now I aim so bad I can miss a tank with a panzer but I'm working on it.   If your remember Iron Chef from my early days, hi!  I hope I didn't piss you off, I was drunk all the time.  Now I'm old and bitter and envy the dead but I'm a lot more fun to be around. 

Fun fact- I kept my old Jaymod config all these years.  It doesn't apply any more to current hardware but I copy pastad most of my vsay binds.  Ahhhh, it's like coming home.  "Piss on the dynamite!" 

Stats wise, I'm a 38 years old Caucasian male, professional session guitarist and crypto trader currently residing in the Appalachian mountains of Pennsylvania, USA.    I enjoy chatting with people from the other side of the globe.  Today I had a stimulating philosophical discussion and I'm really enjoying the company of the server regulars.  I love the irreverent sense of humors and the relaxed attitudes.  The mods are reasonable and most everyone is super chill. 

I also have a very hard time resisting the urge to push team mates to their death on Minas Tirith.   I allow myself one, just once in a while, and only if it's someone I know.  I'll try to be better.  :)  Just know I did it out of love. 

If you got this far, why?  I mean, thanks!   Have a great day!  The enemy is VEGAN!

• Like 7

Hey dude nice to see u joining forums! seen u alot at jay1 :) welcome! 

Hello and welcome to the forums 😄 

fyi you are 1 out of many players who are coming back to the ET community, me myself i reinstalled this game about 6 months ago (12/13 years break) and now it became part of my life. AGAIN xD

Bill Hader Hello GIF

• Like 1

Hello! Hope to see you on jay 1 buddy :) welcome to forums!

Nice To Meet You Nicolas Cage GIF by Nordisk Film Finland

• Platinum VIP

Hello testies ! A guy with all the Vsays you can think off :)

• Haha 1
  • 100 1

OKAY GROOMER! Multiple times you triggered the thought: 'who seriously binds a phrase like that?!'. This explains! 

Definitely adds to the fun in-game tho. Welcome over here!

• Like 1