Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää Suomi / Happy Independence day Finland

von Rantala

Happy Independence day Finland!

Happy Ukrainian Army day,

and of course Happy Birthday to your father too!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

9 minutes ago, von Rantala said:

Happy 106th birthday Finland! Thank you for our herous who did fight for our independency in Winter War (1939-1940)  and in Continuation war (1941-1944). We was only country who did pay all of our war indemnity. Like many Finnish my Grandfa was in Helsinki and watching when last train and compensations was sent to Soviet Union. Thank you to our gread grandparents, grandparents and parents who been building us great country to live. Now its our hands to keep this country great and not give up on all benefits what our grandparents has fight for us. These are days when i miss my grandfa most, because i did love his stories when he was young. I did love his stories from his time in army just after war, and how he was one of strike watchers and had to be without work 3 month when they fight us extra freedays and benifits like month+ summer vacation with full payment and sick leave moneys and better work conditions.

Happy Birthday to my father! You always been my rock! ❤️

Also Happy Ukrainian army day! Slava Ukraini!

Happy birthday to your dad!

Happy Independence Day, Finland!

You defended your existence in two wars against totalitarianism, but this time history repeated itself, only now we are defending our existence on the political map of the world.
Also glory to ЗСУ - without them our country would not exist. Glory to all who died defending our country.

@Dimo4ka зі святом Святого Миколая, друже!

• Like 3
  • 100 1

14 hours ago, Vasylich said:

@Dimo4ka зі святом Святого Миколая, друже!

Зі святом тебе також друже! Вибач, трохи спізнився, вихідного у меня не було, багато роботи)

Happy Finland Independence day @von Rantala :)

thx for everything you did!

Edited by Dimo4ka
  • Like 2
  • Love 1