Other ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽƒ [2023]ย Fearless Assassins Clan's Birthday & Halloween Gameday ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽƒ

GHARIB

19 hours ago, von Rantala said:

Thank you to everyone who came to visit in Gameday. I had a lot fun and was nice to talk with you all. I always enjoy gameday most when i can chat and talk. Was fun to see some guys who i not usually saw because timedifference or different home server. Was also nice to see some inactive members visiting in gameday ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for every host and planning group for making us great and fun gameday. I think we can use these gamedays to try dragg some inactive members to visit us and play map or two.ย  So in future, you can always send pms or discord messages or txt messages to your inactive friends and ask them to join us/you for couple maps and having fun and remembering those gaming times.

ย 

Gameday will still continue in NQ1. Go and enjoy some fun games!

ย 

ย 

ย 

2023-10-28-164643-venice.thumb.jpg.57688829afb3e7c1bdcf9a3b4e5557b0.jpg2023-10-28-205541-fa_italy_b3_fixed.thumb.jpg.a090aa862dedfba709c6c88a2fa26a13.jpg2023-10-28-202944-uje_space_panzer.thumb.jpg.45492398937e51cee80eb9e79d6bb44e.jpg2023-10-28-194709-et_mor2_night_final.thumb.jpg.c9ea13c342a52e5e33b33adfa49911ed.jpg

2023-10-28-190110-uje_room_panzer.jpg

ย 

The screenshot with the statement "needle Yaku" .... such a perfect timingย ๐Ÿ˜‚ย ๐Ÿ’—

• Haha 6

It was a great event and I had a lot of fun, especially playing Goldendunk and classic Panzerwar maps. It was nice too see a lot of admins and players new to NQ in attendance. Make sure to join the Discord VC too next time ;)

• Like 3
  • 100 3

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

It was a great event and I had a lot of fun, especially playing Goldendunk and classic Panzerwar maps. It was nice too see a lot of admins and players new to NQ in attendance. Make sure to join the Discord VC too next time ;)

ย 

I recorded the goldendunk / panzerwar map we played ๐Ÿ˜„ย was super fun!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 100 2

On 10/28/2023 at 9:56 PM, AnG3L said:

Just 2 maps but thank you . It was a pleasure.

Great job from event members.

ย 

FA for ever !

ย 

I just missed @von Rantala for 1 minute lol

ย 

No problem mate. Lets plan some saturday/sunday when we can go to play couple maps in servers!

ย 

ย 

Another funny Moment from the Gameday, but this time on Sandstorm

ย 

ย 

@Vice86

vs

@TinehPhoenix

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

+

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@TinehPhoenix ย the rollerblading minigunner... hihi

ย 

Edited by Vice86
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

I totally forgot to post this ๐Ÿ˜›ย This is the video I took from the golden dunk panzerwar :)ย 

ย 

Should totally do this again!ย 

• Like 1
  • Love 1