Whats up?

iamcatalepsy

Hey what's up, I am Shane, or Catalepsy, you might have also known me waaaay back as ghostchant. Was mostly found on the Hardcore server and was a mod for a while. I'm just saying hey as I'm like semi-back but unsure what I'm doing 100% yet. Joined the discord - you can @me there at Shane#4888 if you doubt me or want to catch up or something. I was away for a few years, spent time in the marine corps from 2012 to July of 2020, got out and went straight back into government, via being a contractor. Fell into a job I love with content development and video production, honestly I mostly just make meme stuff daily but its for the government these days. Say hey if you remember me.
P.S. I cannot for the life of me remember how to get into my old account and cannot even remember the old emails I may have used, been a hot minute though so meh. Hope everyone's doin well. 

-Shane/Cata

• Like 4

Happy to see you back. Welcome back :) I am also glad you have found job what you enjoy to do. Its important that you like your job, you cant do work only for money. Did you travel a lot when you was in the marince corps? Was you at ship long times? Welcome and i hope you enjoy your time in our servers.

Al Hello.jpg