Nice to meet u all!!

mooohiiii

I am glad to hear you enjoy to play at our servers and i am glad to see you in forum too :) I hope you can enjoy your time in here site too. Ofc would be nice to see apply from guy like you, so dont hesitate to send apply. Being clan is a lot more fun, its give a lot more for gaming. Its give you bunch of friends. Gaming is a lot more fun when you can share that with friends. Welcome to our forums!

Al Hello.jpg

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• 5 months later...
On 8/28/2023 at 7:54 PM, mooohiiii said:

Dear FA community,

I would like to introduce myself to you all.  My  ingamename is mooohiiii or MoooH!. Once started out  as Jack the ripper....later as jtr....sometimes play as jack*# .

Been talking on the servers to some of u lately... I promised some of u i would take a look at your forums and even maybe join them...so here i am! 😉

First of al i'm really having a blast playing your servers when i have the time. Uninstalled Et a couple of years ago and reinstalled after building new pc last winter.  Your servers and its nice players really got me back into it.

Started playing RTCW a long time  ago for a couple of months and then came Wolf:ET...and boy was i hooked!! Started out playing at Austin Servers back then 21 years ago ;-0  and made my way to  loads of others.

Been a member at SNL! servers for a couple of years  a while back and played my first clanwars there....saw that Snuffs99(old SNL friend) has been here at the forums some time ago...used 2 play with him a lot...good times!!

Anyways.....hope 2 see you  all at beg 1 or 2 and have loads of fun  playing ET with you all.

PS: if u DM  me and i dont respond.....its NOT that i dont like u......its because my console keeps F....ng up all the time. 😉      but i am working to get it fixed!...if only ET wouldnt distract me it would probably work by now. 🙂

CU all!!       mooohiiii

Lo my old clan mate and friend, been a while, a long while.

Trust your well, let me know what servers your on and i'll come play. 

Don't suppose you have seen Hoochi about? few i've lost track of but played with Hooch a lot.

Speak soon i hope, feel free to add me to discord if you use it, tags in my profile.