Problem with ETLegacy in server =F|A= NOQUARTER XPS.

Trucuflus
Go to solution Solved by Snuffs99,

Hello.
In the last few days I'm having trouble playing =F|A= NOQUARTER XPS.
I can enter the server, but when I try to join a team it says "Please wait a couple of seconds before joining a team. Thank you for your patience". I use updated ET Legacy, but it only happens to me on your server, on other servers I have no problems.
Can you help me with my problem?

Thank you so much

Hey.

Have you tried using /reconnect or join a team after few seconds? Does it happen all the time since you updated to newest legacy?

18 hours ago, yaku said:

Hey.

Have you tried using /reconnect or join a team after few seconds? Does it happen all the time since you updated to newest legacy?

I have tried /reconnect and also waiting several minutes before joining a team and none of this has worked for me.
I can't find a way to play on your server.
Thanks for your help.

6 hours ago, yaku said:

¿Supongo que también juegas en otros servidores de NoQuarter?

Yes, I play on other NQ servers and have no problems on them. Normally I usually play in FA, but since a few days I have not been able to join a team. I've tried everything, but I can't get anything.

On 27/8/2023 at 21:46, Ins4ne said:

¿Probaste nuestros otros servidores con este legado? especialmente otras modificaciones, como el silencio

I updated to version v2.81.1 of Legacy, your NoQuarter XPS server runs version v2.81.0. It allows me to connect to your server, but I can only be a spectator, it won't let me join a team. It tells me to wait a few seconds for me to reconnect, but none of this helps me join a team.

I can't find Legacy v.2.81.0 or earlier to install from scratch and uninstall v.2.81.1

I don't know how to solve this problem.

With my version of Legacy it doesn't let me connect to any of your servers except Legacy and NoQuerter XPS, on the others it gives errors that seem to be download errors.

The problem is not with ET Legacy. I use ETL version 2.81.1 and i can play on FA servers without any problems.

Downgrading to ETL version 2.81.0 (or any earlier version) certainly wont solve the problem.

My suggestion would be to look at your console when you try to join a team. You should see an error message that will help you solve the issue.

Gengis

Edited by Gengis
  • 100 1

In ETLegacy main Download page , at the bottom, there's a link List old releases that will get you to the list; from there pick one.

Personally i'm using both versions 2.80 and 2.81 (don't mind minor version) 

Be sure you are on the 32 bit version 

Last check: save your config files if needed then remove or rename the nq folder in the C:\Users\<UserName>\Documents\ETLegacy\ and let the game update the files again connecting to the server

• Like 2
  • 100 1

10 minutes ago, LarrY said:

In ETLegacy main Download page , at the bottom, there's a link List old releases that will get you to the list; from there pick one.

Personally i'm using both versions 2.80 and 2.81 (don't mind minor version) 

Be sure you are on the 32 bit version 

Last check: save your config files if needed then remove or rename the nq folder in the C:\Users\<UserName>\Documents\ETLegacy\ and let the game update the files again connecting to the server

@Trucuflus

try this and let us know how it went. 

• Like 1