This is Joker, Mission is a go!

First name: Not yet. 😜
Any sort of Nickname?: my family calls me mongo (Blazing saddles reference)
What country are you from?: US
Are you a Parent?: No no no NO Never will be.
How many siblings do you have?:2, A brother and a Sister. (Plus one Older sister who passed away years ago)
What's your shoe size?: 10 1/2 Wide. Big feet ladies?? ;)
What do you do for a living?: Formerly a plumber assistant. just got laid off a week ago
Greatest Fear?:Flying stinging insects. I get stung and i can no longer breathe.
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: Sky-diving
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) soooo TD;DR is i screwed my friends wife one night after we all got drunk AF and he blacked out. 4 years later hes still none-the-wiser ;)
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Can i trust them? (Ironic considering my embarrassing moment LOL )
Farthest you've been from home?: 3 states away to visit a friend for a week. Cincinnati is definately a dumpster fire
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: Since i lost my job and ive been looking for another job ive had much free-time to play games again. I like the fact its an ACTIVE community.

Good to meet you all! 😜
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Joker the Trickster said:

Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) soooo TD;DR is i screwed my friends wife one night after we all got drunk AF and he blacked out. 4 years later hes still none-the-wiser ;)

You did it more that once, didn't you? 😏

Welcome on FA!

• Haha 5