Website Profile pictures

Armagedonyx

Question

Hello everyone, I would like to know how to chnage the background theme for my profile but don't know where to go. It didn't show me that I can change my background and profile picture even though I already managed once to change it. I don't know or don't remember how to do so.  What do I do ?

~Tristan

9 answers to this question

Hello! Here is how you can change background theme for profile and profile picture:

1. Navigate to your profile by clicking the icon in the upper right corner

805518410_Capture4.PNG.a8d2f849037a9178bf011cfc7a22aece.PNG

2. Once at your profile page, you can change your profile background theme using the "cover photo" icon circled in the picture below

1924889457_Capture1.thumb.PNG.1440c368cc569401375cd59155bc63a6.PNG

3. Once at your profile page, you can change your profile picture simply by clicking the icon next to your current one as circled in the picture below

1132302110_Capture2.thumb.PNG.3b169da13f338b6cc8816f117fd35be5.PNG

I hope this helps, if you have any more questions feel free to reach out :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Can't remember which but you also have to achieve proper Forum Rank to be able to set background profile photo.

Edited by yaku
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 2

Yes, it’s like Yaku said.

> To be able to update your profile picture you need to have posted at least twice on the forum.

> To be able to update your profile background you need to have a certain rank on the forum. You can do it if you are a FA member or if you are a VIP Gold member or above:

https://fearless-assassins.com/store/category/1-vip-membership/

• Like 1
  • 100 1

20 minutes ago, Cross Marian said:

Yes, it’s like Yaku said.

> To be able to update your profile picture you need to have posted at least twice on the forum.

> To be able to update your profile background you need to have a certain rank on the forum. You can do it if you are a FA member or if you are a VIP Gold member or above:

https://fearless-assassins.com/store/category/1-vip-membership/

Hi Cross Marian, do you know how to do it on mobile ? There is no button I can click to edit my profile picture. I was able to do it first time when I made the account only.

10 minutes ago, Armagedonyx said:

Hi Cross Marian, do you know how to do it on mobile ? There is no button I can click to edit my profile picture. I was able to do it first time when I made the account only.

Try to do as I showed you on this screenshots:

IMG_20230120_121724.jpg

IMG_20230120_121747.jpg

• Inactive Member

Personally I don’t think you can get profile background with forum rank. When I had 14/14 or what is max rank on forum I was not able to do it.

it’s either gold + vip or being event organizer afaik - someone was asking allready this week or last week.

you should be able to use avatar only for now

if you have problems with “avatar” Maybe someone can check your forum groups if there isn’t a problem

@daredevil is that correct?

Edited by rMks
  • 100 1