TulsaGeoff's Dream Build

TulsaGeoff

I have raptors in raid0. There are the older 74gb ones ;). After windows 7 comes out I may try ssd's in raid.

Right now my max OC for 3dmark is 4.3ghz. I can run super-pi 1M at 4.5ghz before I crash.

I have not pushed the voltages up really high yet to see what the absolute max is.

I've just been loving cod5 at the moment with all my settings cranked on my new screen.

I'm installing COD4 as we speak so I can come have fun on F|A's server ;)

EDIT: my f@cking cod4 install stops at scoutsniper.ff! god dammit. Can someone post this file for me?

REDIT: f*** yes it works now!

I wish I took a picture of all the dust in my PC. it was years worth of filth inside.

You should have seen my old old pc...Only thing missing was something like a spider's nest :)

it happens :P

• Administrators

Dang nice. Seems like phenom II will be giving hard time to core i7 because of its price and performance. But go to see the white paper to see the technical bugs in chip design. I have heard Phenom II series can be OC stable at around 3.6. Does it run stable at 4.0 Ghz?

Thanks for the benchmarks.

Why is that a downer? ;)

I love mine. I bet you love yours. I wanted the most powerful single gpu so non-SLI games would be powered as fast as possible.

Post some pics if your setup looks nice :D

@Dare yes. Its stable at 4.02ghz and 1916 Cas7. Its what I leave it on.

Still waiting to make it look nice with blood red coolant, reservoir, 9 LED fans, etc.

I was going to go with red and white led fans, but I think blue and red would look good judging from the little led's on my mobo and other stuff.

Why is that a downer? ;)

I love mine. I bet you love yours. I wanted the most powerful single gpu so non-SLI games would be powered as fast as possible.

Post some pics if your setup looks nice :D

@Dare yes. Its stable at 4.02ghz and 1916 Cas7. Its what I leave it on.

Still waiting to make it look nice with blood red coolant, reservoir, 9 LED fans, etc.

I was going to go with red and white led fans, but I think blue and red would look good judging from the little led's on my mobo and other stuff.

l_77c1e3ab8d8c4232ac1fbeb0f74ca26c.png

No I did not custom build this one. But if I took a picture to the right there's 3 computers that I did custom build. :P