My absence

Nikolai

• Leader

I am very sorry to hear of your woe and that of your family.  Yes, we know it is coming for us all and all of those that we love, but it is still bitter to live through.  We cherish our sweet memories.

5 hours ago, Nikolai said:

I will slowly get back, but I'd like to keep my inactive status for now. We can always go back to the trial, when I have the time and strength again.

💔Nikolai 

My very first impulse, even before reading all of your message to us, was to change your Group back to Trial Membership.  We will accept your wishes and hope to see you sometime and help distract you from your loss.  You are very right, about "slowly get back", to a Life more like the one you had before, but very changed. :( 

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Hi,

i feel sorry for you. It sounds like a hard time.

So take a break. Real-Life and famaily always comes first. Would like to see you again, but take as long as need.

So cu mate and hope the best for you and your family! ♥️

🙂

• Like 1

i am very sorry for your loss 
Take as much break as u want bro , Family comes first Take care of yourself and your family mate 
Hope to see u again soon.

• Like 1

really sorry to hear that mate i know a little myself about loseing your feather  so i know how bad it can get  it's not the end of the world  it's sucks i know and sometimes  moving on can be hard to  life not  fair but we live it anyways 

good moving on my friend will be here waiting for you when you feel like picking it up again  i don't see this game going any were  it's been around 13 years going on 14  it dies dies down sometimes but for some reason it pulls us all back in XD 

much love 

Edited by *Kiba*
  • Like 1

Stay strong brother.

The best way it's to make honor to his teachings and make him proud from upstairs. 

Best wishes

Hope to see you soon.

Lucky

• Like 4

• Platinum VIP

Sorry to hear of your family's loss man.

I lost my father 8years ago so can relate.

Some say it gets easier, some days it does and others it doesn't.  

GodSpeed Sir! 

• Like 2

Come up that head Nicolai, you need be strong in that moments to save your family! we hope your rl life fix and you and your family can be healthy!

by blessings to you! 

• Like 1

First of all i wanna say that there is absolutely no reason to apologize for having your priorities straight. I am sorry for your loss but glad to hear that you were in the most important moments. Real life / family always comes first no matter what. I know what it is to have parents with severe illness although im lucky enough to have them around. Feel free to hit me up if u ever wanna talk (although it seems like a stupid thing to say for me). I hope you have family and friends around to deal with it and you will make it trough my friend❤️

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Nikolai, i wish you all the best in recovering from this tremendeous loss. Life can be cruel. You and your family will get out of this, memories are eternal. ❤️

• Like 1