Website Servers page missing most of FA servers

Snuffs99

Question

As title really, wasn't sure where to post so went for this section, feel free to move if its wrong.

Was generally having a look and went severs page to check players on ETL server but noticed the servers page is only showing 2 servers, swear it used to show them all.??

https://fearless-assassins.com/servers/

Edited by RedBaird
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

6 answers to this question

• Leader

I wasn't really aware of that page.  Where did you find it?  Did Find The LInk.

I had been using this one:  Enemy Territory Gaming Servers - Fearless Assassins - Fearless Assassins (fearless-assassins.com)

I wonder if "your link" leads to an "abandoned" page from years ago.  Some of it still seems 'active' but it does have some dead image-links.

https://fearless-assassins.com/enemyterritory-servers.html/ Does show the FA-ETL via GameServers

OKAY, I did find the link, as below:

311177901_Servers-link-to-old-page-Qsquare220809.jpg.31ab8adabe3dcce42ce338f4c926ae75.jpg

Edited by RedBaird
Did some searching...and did find Vice's link
  • 100 1

• Leader

Yes, it looks like that tab is a "Time-Travel" link into the Clan's past!  

It may very well be one of the items on DareDevil's Very Long TO-DO list! 😮

This is the more modern server-listing, as found on the Home Page. 😄  There have been many, many changes over the years.

1742890624_HomePageServers-List220809.jpg.167ac910c5f6596459351482052df589.jpg

• Haha 1

• Leader

/moved to a perhaps more proper location and added a 'website' tag.

Edited by RedBaird
found out how to add a tag to a moved topic
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I wasn't really aware of that page.  Where did you find it?  Did Find The LInk.

https://fearless-assassins.com/enemyterritory-servers.html/ Does show the FA-ETL via GameServers

Ahh seems i clicked on the wrong servers page then....... Yep, the one you posted above is the server page i normally use when looking at servers, i can't explain or really know how i forgot tbh as i do use the page you posted a fair bit......  DOH!  Going to blame the dog i think cos it cant be my fault.

Least i wasn't going totally mad....in my head i was like "i swear it used to show all the servers"......Seems it does when you click on the correct page 😄

@daredevil

Slacking, i've started Training FA members up to keep you working....be afraid. 😄

Afg.gif

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Leader
51 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

Least i wasn't going totally mad....in my head i was like "i swear it used to show all the servers".

Thanks again for noticing the issue.  You may have helped others avoid confusion in the future.  😄  Clicking on that tab was an entirely natural thing to do.

• 100 1