[POLL]Kick Grenade Launcher users?

Johnny Phoenix

20 members have voted

1. 1. Kick Grenade Launcher users (NOOB TUBE)?

• Yes.. I´m tired of them, put it like in CoD4!
    • No... I LOVE THEM

:hmm First of all, believe it or not Grenade Launchers are back in COD4, they are nerfed in Black ops, so i don't see why banning is the best choice...Then we should also ban equally "Overpowered" attachments/guns like the Flamethrower... I personally like both because they are good for clearing hallways and camping spots but that's only in Black ops.

But, I'm going to vote NO since It's propably going to get overused ALOT like in COD4 ( and I also made a poll about that in Modern Warfare I...) and i want to support your post Johnny :) BUT if we decide to ban the Grenade Launcher we should also ban the Flamethrower because they are both... pretty much the same :P Well. That's MY opinion

Smell ya later guys, :hi

=F|A= Rex55

Well it was allowed on Killbox, but not on HC. I don't mind either way really. I like to play with tubes sometimes, but I don't mind if we remove it.

:hmm First of all, believe it or not Grenade Launchers are back in COD4, they are nerfed in Black ops, so i don't see why banning is the best choice...Then we should also ban equally "Overpowered" attachments/guns like the Flamethrower... I personally like both because they are good for clearing hallways and camping spots but that's only in Black ops.

But, I'm going to vote NO since It's propably going to get overused ALOT like in COD4 ( and I also made a poll about that in Modern Warfare I...) and i want to support your post Johnny :) BUT if we decide to ban the Grenade Launcher we should also ban the Flamethrower because they are both... pretty much the same :P Well. That's MY opinion

Smell ya later guys, :hi

=F|A= Rex55

I don't agree in removing both. Flamethrower is something new and really fun to use. If we remove too much attachment people will complain way too much.

And TBH since I've been playing, tubes and flamethrower didn't bother me much.

Edited by avaa

Flamethrower is NOT overpowered, the clips are too short and theres only 2 clips(cans or w/e) so they do not need to be regulated. FLamethrowers have a short range and some skill is required. Nade Launchers have been nerfed a lot since COD4 but still require no skill. I can set up an auto-kick for Nade Launchers once I get the whole program working on the backend.

I say keep tubes. they look cool on a gun, PLUS they are a big part of the game for attachments, and Many people use em. If you ban em, we will definitly lose server pop. People dont understand why we dont allow SC, they will hate this rule.

Neither voteing choice applies to me. They don't really bother be (much). Every now and then you get a noob who can't do anything without a tube and those are irritating as heck but those are rare. However I certanly don't love them either. In fact I am on my second prestige and have yet to even buy the attachment for a single gun. Somtimes I use the China Lake, but that's much harder to use then the attachment and leaves you more vulnerable.

Ban the tubes. They still take no skill to use. They're essentially exploding sniper rifles. :P

Flamethrower is fine, since you do need to be able to get close to get the kill. They have about the same, probably even less, than a shotgun, so I think they are fine.