Website Player Gaming Stats for =F|A= Servers.

d1SroOt

Question

Hello,

the stats-site for =F|A= BEGINNERS #2 XPS doesn't work.

Can someone help please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

d1SroOt

grafik.thumb.png.a035861c7333b896d93ca2ea7beb26c0.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Is there any updates regarding this, as it seems to be broken and not functioning properly still. Could anyone look into this again?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Nikolai said:

In the meantime you can use trackbase or splatterladder! They do work.

This provides ingame stats, probably the amount of kills, deaths and headshots etc, different guns used. Different to trackbase.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

11 minutes ago, Valk said:

This provides ingame stats, probably the amount of kills, deaths and headshots etc, different guns used. Different to trackbase.

Yeah, this one is server specific with all the guns and stats etc.

On splatter and trackbace you can still at least see server specific rating and time played on each map. It's not much, but at least some progress in the meantime.

Edited by Nikolai

1 hour ago, Nikolai said:

Yeah, this one is server specific with all the guns and stats etc.

On splatter and trackbace you can still at least see server specific rating and time played on each map. It's not much, but at least some progress in the meantime.

In my opinion, trackbase isn't worth using. Not when you can lock your session if you're having a bad map. That's how people get to the top 10.

Not worth using.

24 minutes ago, Valk said:

In my opinion, trackbase isn't worth using. Not when you can lock your session if you're having a bad map. That's how people get to the top 10.

Not worth using.

None are worth using other than for fun. Problem with the likes of trackbase and splatterladder is that they really don't reflect how good players actually are. Plus the system can be manipulated all too easily, locking sessions, leaving maps before the min time or if your not pwning etc etc.

Just no point what so ever comparing players from different servers and mods as server settings can have a huge impact on TB and SL ratings, 8 sec spawns, no ff etc etc.

I'm sure trackbase and splatterladder would say i'm wrong and there are no doubt those who value their splatterladder/trackbase ranks who may feel they mean something so may argue but they are only fooling themselves.

Many moons ago I once held ranks 1, 2 and 4 all at the same time on splatterladder just to prove a point, i couldn't quite manage 1, 2 and 3 but still proved it was blx and only took me a few months....I'll see if i can find the screenshots.  😄

Stats wise IMHO the only ones that matter no matter the server or mod are given at the end of each map.

Edited by Snuffs99
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Snuffs99 said:

None are worth using other than for fun. Problem with the likes of trackbase and splatterladder is that they really don't reflect how good players actually are. Plus the system can be manipulated all too easily, locking sessions, leaving maps before the min time or if your not pwning etc etc.

Just no point what so ever comparing players from different servers and mods as server settings can have a huge impact on TB and SL ratings, 8 sec spawns, no ff etc etc.

I'm sure trackbase and splatterladder would say i'm wrong and there are no doubt those who value their splatterladder/trackbase ranks who may feel they mean something so may argue but they are only fooling themselves.

Many moons ago I once held ranks 1, 2 and 4 all at the same time on splatterladder just to prove a point, i couldn't quite manage 1, 2 and 3 but still proved it was blx and only took me a few months....I'll see if i can find the screenshots.  😄

Stats wise IMHO the only ones that matter no matter the server or mod are given at the end of each map.

I had actually no idea that the ranks there could be manipulated so easily. Ugh, people do anything for hiscores I quess. 

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 6:01 AM, Nikolai said:

I had actually no idea that the ranks there could be manipulated so easily. Ugh, people do anything for hiscores I quess. 

How do you think people can stay up the top of the ranks for so long.

There was this player called weeb and he was #1 for months because he had his name locked, and only played certain maps on the Oldfarts server.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

1 hour ago, Valk said:

How do you think people can stay up the top of the ranks for so long.

There was this player called weeb and he was #1 for months because he had his name locked, and only played certain maps on the Oldfarts server.

And I was wondering how am I dropping in rating when I am playing more and doing better than before 😄

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nikolai said:

And I was wondering how am I dropping in rating when I am playing more and doing better than before 😄

I don't really play for rating anymore, for the reasons that you can pick when you lock your rate, isn't legit. I used to get into the top 20, if I really played.

Would be good if the server stats site gets fixed, would like to see headshot ratios and other bits. 

• Like 4
  • 100 3

• Platinum VIP

I'm not 100% sure if this is the same player gaming statistics website, but I get a PHP error (white page with the actual error message) when I go to https://fearless-assassins.com/et_stats/b2/

Can this be looked into? If necessary, I can support, because my work is PHP developer

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1