Lost my Xp

KUBAA
Go to solution Solved by KUBAA,

hey, I changed the version of the game from 2.60b to etlegacy, I tried to transfer etkey but it does not work, please return the xp in the attachment I am leaving a proof of my xp

xpxpxp.png

Edited by KUBAA
bad ss
  • Sad 1

For Legacy the right place to copy your etkey is C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\Documents\ETLegacy

It's worth noticing that you need  silent.dat for Silent servers and nkey.dat Nitmod servers. So you need to transfer these files to the correct directories.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Leader
On 3/13/2022 at 1:51 PM, KUBAA said:

does not work and I no longer have access to old files, I formatted my computer

OH, 💩 ! 

Do you have a copy of your etkey file somewhere off of your computer?  (along with the silent and nkey 'dat' files?)

I hope that you do, because that is the only way for a player to restore their XP  on a Jaymod server.  The mod's programming has no way for the FA clan to do it.  The only way that we can "restore XP" on a jaymod server is to restore a backup of everyone's records.  We are not going to do that for just one player, sorry.   We only do that when the Server does a FUBAR

I might be able to help you with your Silent-mod XP.  Send me SS evidence via Discord.  I don't know if I can help with Nitmod or not.

NO, we don't restore any one person's XP.  We only try to restore XP when a server problem loses everyone's XP. ! :( 

When you get your ET system set up again, be sure to backup all of the mods' GUID-generating files mentioned above:  etkey, silent.dat and nkey.dat.

Do not change the GUIDs in your profile just yet.  I can use those numbers to get information from the servers to confirm you story and see what we can do.

:( 

(You posted as I was typing out this long reply.)

Edited by RedBaird
Corrected my mistake, in green

• Leader

No.  I could do something like that on nitmod, but not on Silent, I don't think.  We would do nothing like that without proof.

By the way, the W:ET GUID in your profile right now is not found on Jay#1's records.  I see two GUIDs for an |Xp|Kuba there for the 13th, today, at 1130 and 1400 server time (now 1745).

• Leader
10 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I might be able to help you with your Silent-mod XP. 

I made a MISTAKE.  

We do not try to restore XP to players OR to Admins unless it was caused by a server problem.  I had forgotten this. :( 

If a server has a hard crash, like Silent#1 did years ago, we can try to gather user-submitted ScreenShot proof-of-XP and try to restore XP to some of the players.  Even then, we don't take SSs as "absolute proof" and have to find other evidence to support the claims.  

That rule applies to all of us. 

As an FA-Leader, I might have the power to restore my XP, but I would not do it.

The servers' records are backed up so that when a Major Problem occurs and many lose their XP, then a database restore is done.

• Sad 1
  • 100 1

• Platinum VIP
12 hours ago, KUBAA said:

is it possible to go back or do i have to start over?

You just posted that you transferred your ETKey. Just recopy it to the path/folder shown above