New Map Requests on Jaymod 2

epictetus

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get lost in many maps and Im trying to learn them. Normally kevin has a bad time with me cause im never where I should be to backup him. Anyway, gee, hell! All this bureaucracy (hope the translator is right) just to suggest a map? *cries a river* Fell free to call my attention but Fun Beach is pretty cool. Navarone is just amazing but lags as hell but you should take a look. And if you decide to get one of the huge MLB maps, you could get that old one from warroom, remember? Now you can spank me if you want. Hugs and see you in game (yeah right you are going to play)

Fuel Dump=yes

Snatch=yes

Haunted House=yes

Tram beta1 (i think is what its called)=yes

How about the Basketball or Pool table maps?

Minas has been growing on me but am kinda over it too

Baserace is cool as long as the teams are even.

AirField Assault FP (Test)= fun map, definite yes

Breakout=yes

Caen 2

Any CTF type map (Capture The Flag)

Fuel Dump=yes

Snatch=yes

Haunted House=yes

Tram beta1 (i think is what its called)=yes

Minas has been growing on me but am kinda over it too

Baserace is cool as long as the teams are even.

AirField Assault FP (Test)= fun map, definite yes

Breakout=yes

Caen 2

Any CTF type map (Capture The Flag)

Definitly YES

pool table map, i dont like it that much as of that basketball map...

but one of those really needs to be in a rotation on one of the servers pref jay or nq :-)

It would be nice to have battery and even better if the normal oasis could come back. The version you guys are using makes a bit difficult to defend, even more cause of the darn DJ. In the end, they blow both anti tanks (or whatever is the name in this version) and I stay there, sucking my thumb, cause my favorite map is over. :mad

It would be nice to have battery and even better if the normal oasis could come back. The version you guys are using makes a bit difficult to defend, even more cause of the darn DJ. In the end, they blow both anti tanks (or whatever is the name in this version) and I stay there, sucking my thumb, cause my favorite map is over. :mad

The original oasis makes it too hard to attack. The version being used atm makes axis work better as a team to win, not just spam nades in hallways or tunnels.

Im not the kind of player that spam nades in any tunnel, Im a teamwork player since when I started playing 7 years ago and Im totally sure that the DJ is enough to make allies win if they want to BUT double jump PLUS lots of weak spots on the map, makes axis win really difficult.

Hi, there! Just in case you guys are thinking in changing the rotation cause of the holidays, Antartica is a cool map but not to stay for too long and Bridges is just great (this one doesnt need to stay only during holidays cause doesnt get boring to play it AND its big enough to hold your server but not huge as Canyon, where we used to cheer everytime we used to see someone, friend or enemy :unsure: )