mp_creak

daredevil

• Administrators

I have seen population drop over a couple of days when that map comes. Is it hated map? Do we need to remove it?

Also, I am thinking to add custom maps on hardcore server....let me know what u guys think?

I have noticed a drop as well. I find the map fun and the people I have talked to enjoy it as well but I still see a drop when the map comes up. I am thinking they may not like HQ mode, which is a shame. What do the rest of you think? Custom maps may be a nice addition to draw attention to our server and set us apart from the other clans. It is definitely worth considering.

I have noticed a drop as well. I find the map fun and the people I have talked to enjoy it as well but I still see a drop when the map comes up. I am thinking they may not like HQ mode, which is a shame. What do the rest of you think? Custom maps may be a nice addition to draw attention to our server and set us apart from the other clans. It is definitely worth considering.

I agree... It is in my opinion that people are not keen on the headquarters.... I see scores that prove it too... 250 -50 or less... It seems some people just dont know how to play headquarters.

The map is fun but get a little one sided... High ground has advantage.

Could we try a different game format on Creek? maybe Domination?? although not sure where the points would be. Or good ole TDM.

I have seen a drop in Winter crash...(but only LATE at night- mid day it seems full)

I have never been the biggest fan of that map so I am biased anyways :P I would like ot see Bloc back in the rotation, we haven't had that map on HC in a looooong time. Some custom maps would be cool too but didn't we not do customs so we would be a ranked server?

• Administrators

I have never been the biggest fan of that map so I am biased anyways :P I would like ot see Bloc back in the rotation, we haven't had that map on HC in a looooong time. Some custom maps would be cool too but didn't we not do customs so we would be a ranked server?

I think someone told there is a way so that all new players get full rank 55. If everyone on rank 55 = no rank issue :)

Hello all, the player drop-off, seems this happened right after new server.-up date,

In my opinon,, lame as it is.. The rotaion is out of wack (will explain later)...

...Later... Starting w/ free for all. bites. doesn't mater map.

then you have 2 or 3 maps right in a row that are HQ. plant the bomb, or capture the flag(what ever the set up is).

These are goal oreanted. not just blasting the bad guys. and L O N G spawn time for noobs like me.

did i mention the long spawn time. Oh good. hate to think i forgot that.

Differant.

Anything differant is good (Bill Murry,ground hog day).

More of IMO. learning the maps is the last step in being a noob. differant (game mods(?) forces me to go to diffeant parts of the map. Didn't know i could go under water in creek.(lots i dont know) 4 mouths playing now ,some 31 + game days.

Only thing is now i lost my train of thought...... Mmm..... Did i mention i HATE the long spawn time in H.Q.

turned 50 Nov. 6th.

Other than that i prefer Hardcore. and rotation is differant ( breaks up the monotiny).

Last, some maps are just harder to master than others. Thx. you guys are doing a great job.

Edited by Panther

To me, it is a little more then the map changes.

At first I liked the changes because the old rotation was getting stale.

But what I have noticed, is I don't use a mix of profiles anymore.

I use to like the option of getting into sniper duels.

I also liked having an anti UAV profile with uzi to sneak into sniper camps.

At times, pulling the shotgun out for a close range fight was fun.

Now, it seams like you need an long range automatic assault rifle out all the time if you want to contribute.

Added this post for constructive feedback .

Most players look for TDM.

I loved the mixed, but think we might be losing some with too much mix.

I love the mix, but I only see TDM on Strike map and Broadcast when I log on.

FFA is awesome, I would love to keep it, because its only a few minutes anyhow.

Tweek if in needed, I no care.

Maybe a 50%+ TDM and rest mixed?

The rotation seems a little off. It is all TDM, and then domination, and then all sabotage, they are not mixed evenly.

I would also like to see China town back in the mix, and maybe two versions of pipeline (one TDM, one HQ), because it plays very differently.

I like the idea of custom maps greatly

I agree.. maybe too much of the NON TDM matches.

Maybe up the percentage of TDM.

What about adding more maps.... cant we have more in the rotation?? maybe build up to a HQ or a sabotage.

On hardcore we have 2 domination? winter crash, overgrown

1 HQ Creek

rest is TDM

wait I got it... HQ on shipment :kidding please dont ban me

I like the HQ on Creek... since creek is sooooo one sided it moves the teams around. balances the map

So maybe easiest to add a few TDM between HQ's ,Sabotage , and Domination (this would fill the need for some maps that people think are missing)

• Administrators

DD, change winter crash to TDM plox

Send me new rotation. Remove that mp_creak in it.. ?

what is plox?

its one way to say, do it NOW :P