ET SILENT #1 MLB Temple Final secret room

gangstan00b

10 hours ago, gangstan00b said:

Is it broken coz of Xmas theme?

It's not because of the Christmas theme, but rather because the map itself doesn't have the secret room. So no panzer rain on MLB Temple Christmas.

I'm not sure if the room is active in the regular version. Haven't played it for a while on Silent1. I will test it next time it comes up.

• Like 2

you might be able to no clip it while in spec but afaik none of them work in the final versions anymore.

a quick google search and you can find out where the triggers are even tho they dont work.

the map file's have to be extracted, decompiled, edited, identify map triggers, then mess with the script codes.

would share a link but it's on another clans website.  

• Like 3

• Leader
10 hours ago, RedBaird said:

Does it work in any version of MLB Temple that plays on FA servers?

I was thinking of the FA_Temple version by @DoubleDragon, where he had removed access to the 'secret areas'. 

His description in the File area will give you an idea of the needed work that @XeRoiX had described and a link to one of the tools used.

While I was there, I added the BSP_name into the newer file-info format. 😄 

• Like 2