Its Been A Long Time

Atheist

Why hello there F|A! Boy has it changed since ive been here! Well I just wanted to say whats up cause I was going through my huge email inbox and I came across an email that said that my F|A Forums account was getting deleted then I remembered all the fun times I had in F|A you guys probably don't remember me but I do remember this clan I joined back in 08' it was a while ago I played with rainier and daredevil if their still around lets talk! Oh and also seeing that email got me back into ET just downloaded it! Anyways its good to be back on the forum PEACE!

Edited by Granny

• Administrators

I remember you :P I thought you joined another clan .. at least thats what PBBans Mpi told us that time.

We never send out deactivation emails :P We do send out server updates email once a year or so.

Welcome back :)

Haha thanks guys and im kinda surprised that you remember. I would ask how is F|A doing but by the looks of it I'd say pretty good. You guys get regular server traffic? Cause ive seen in ET that most of the servers are empty ET just isnt how it used to be. But what can you expect from a game made in 03'.

• Administrators

Haha thanks guys and im kinda surprised that you remember. I would ask how is F|A doing but by the looks of it I'd say pretty good. You guys get regular server traffic? Cause ive seen in ET that most of the servers are empty ET just isnt how it used to be. But what can you expect from a game made in 03'.

Pretty good bro :) Hows your new clan doing?