Keyboard

Wolf

13 minutes ago, iOmen said:

Ducky's are a bit expensive for what they are imo, there are alot of similar kb's for a third of the money. I'm not putting it down, its a good kb but I think the days of these hot swappable boards are on the way out

Having said that, I have a Z88 TKL with pudding key caps, and blue switches, had it for 14 months now now and still works perfect.

Picking a kb is totally our choice Wolf, they don't make much difference to gaming like a mouse, just pick what you find aesthetically pleasing to you

I got mine for a good price, where I have seen others a little too expensive, in which I agree. As you've said, it's not like mice where it can help you perform to a certain extent.

I've got Logitech g513 carbon with gx brown switches.

Awesome keyboard, and got it for half price.

Only issue I have with it is when playing ET as a medic, I have bound 5 as a medkit and 6 as syringe (default binds?) I sometimes cannot reach the 6 with my hand because it's so far away and when trying to get knocked teammates up I end up having a medkit in my hands in stead of syringe 😄

Easily fixable problem with different bind, but I'm too used to playing with those settings from the old days when I had a laptop and everything was easily reachable on small keyboard,

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blunt said:

I had a lot of trouble adjusting from a standard keyboard to mechanical.  Some of the keys seemed much harder to reach.

I'm still on a zboard fang for ET, had it since about 2004/5 ish.... The B button is getting a bit shite now and intermittent from all staring through binocs.

its that old and with microshaft forcing us all to ditch our legacy devices i had to literally create my own drivers and them sign etc in order for it to even work in windows 7 and up.

I'll be lost when it finally dies as not found anything to replace it with that i like.

• Surprise 1

I use the Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition keyboard
for me, a very good and durable keyboard ;) 

9 hours ago, OsiK said:

I use the Razer Huntsman Tournament Edition keyboard
for me, a very good and durable keyboard ;) 

I was going to get this one, but wanted to try a ducky keyboard and see what the fuss was about, I'm glad I brought one now.