Minerva vs min :D

min

Ok guys long time no play. like 1.5 years. Anyways I hop on just for the heck of it and see a Minerva'! I Didn't know if I was being trolled or wut lol. So I chatted with Minerva' who seems super cool and I don't play anymore really so I will gladly pass the torch. I will hop on as 'min." from time to time. New Minerva' the names ALL yours. Make us proud ok? 😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

hehe thanks for the words and i just have to say that from what we chat, you seem to be a good person but as i said you don't need to change your name completely at all 🤣

anyways hope to catch u more often on servers

NOOOOO It's yours my dude. I don't play anymore. MAYBE like 3 times this year. Keep it. Everyone will know it's me anyways so no biggie 😛

• 100 1

7 hours ago, min said:

NOOOOO It's yours my dude. I don't play anymore. MAYBE like 3 times this year. Keep it. Everyone will know it's me anyways so no biggie 😛

You're a noob so everyone will know who is who hehehehe.

• Haha 3

Andddddd here's cheap:) been a while bro. Yeah prolly because of the country flag and also they're much nicer :D. Kinda cool to drop by though. I didn't really expect to see active servers tbh.

Edited by min
  • Haha 1

YESSSSSS SIR! long time no see my dude. Still playing ET? 😄 . I decided to drop in. Playing on wifi rn. How have you been? I heard there are rare scrims still. IDK

Edited by min

• Platinum VIP
24 minutes ago, min said:

YESSSSSS SIR! long time no see my dude. Still playing ET? 😄 . I decided to drop in. Playing on wifi rn. How have you been? I heard there are rare scrims still. IDK

Still playing when I have some time left over, which is not all that often lately. Been good man, nothing major but nothing bad either, just life. How about yourself? We used to play weekly scrims with some NA people until recently, right now it seems like we are on an unofficial summer break tho

• Surprise 1

Yeah I been super busy and travel alot for work. PC crapped out so I'm currently using wifi. It's hard AF to keep a smooth game going. I thought ET would be alot less stress on the PC so I stopped by. Still shitty and choppy lol. Ummmmm same as you basically. Nothing exciting going on. JonJon hit me up a while back to get NA players back on board but I think I was moving or had some sh*t going on. Missed you guys tho. Hung with Toadvine yesterday but that's about it man. Next time you scrim get highest dmg for me bro.

ummm he's still botting it up on pubs I heard. I got toadvine to get on for a map last night. I still will probably rarely play ET tbh. Not many of my ET squad plays anymore. As I was saying earlier Its been like 2 years or less since I've played. Good to see ya tho.

Edited by min