ET Happy 18th Birthday to ET

THE BEAST

We don't need to tell you lot, but Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory turns 18 today!

So we want to see it all; old photos of you hunched over a CRT monitor playing it, you and your friends at LAN events, screenshots of your best scores, gifs and videos of your craziest moments, your mods, your maps -- everything!

Let's celebrate one of our favourite FPS games of all time!

install-wolfenstein-enemy-territory.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Surprise 1
  • 100 1

I remember when I first started playing it was on a old server people ran out of their dorm room in BYU lmao it was called Bpark3.  I played as The Tall Man, those where good times but a lot of screw ups from me hahah having this shitty desk that was way too low I felt like Linus from the peanuts gang badly any space for my mouse so I would always hit the keyboard when sneaking and cause someone to hear where I was hiding. The started playing on LZ another great memory. But most of all lately FA I really enjoy the fam.    Happy B day Et..👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Like 2