mountainbiking

speedac

• Platinum VIP

@DeKing I lived in Lille for 6 months ! Loved the north part too but it was more partying than sporting :)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dju said:

@DeKing I lived in Lille for 6 months ! Loved the north part too but it was more partying than sporting :)

Lille is almost in Belgium, I can understand 🤡👺🤣

• Haha 1

Ridding since my 8year till now and I really enjoying the ride where ever i go. For now I have my two beauty's, sport bike(gonna get my a## on tour de France) and mountain-road bike, but still ridding on our street's, cuz some of our wood's are still covered with mines. 

Last year i was starting to ride 3-15KM now riding every day for about 15-25KM +going to work with bike. 

these are my beauty's... 

IMG_20210708_210237.thumb.jpg.b999d9da3db9306a123ba7a0f120decb.jpg

IMG_20210708_210136.thumb.jpg.df15ef7f9463279dea6a609d36f8f30b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • 100 1

3 minutes ago, Night Train said:

Ridding since my 8year till now and I really enjoying the ride where ever i go. For now I have my two beauty's, sport bike(gonna get my a## on tour de France) and mountain-road bike, but still ridding on our street's, cuz some of our wood's are still covered with mines. 

Last year i was starting to ride 3-15KM now riding every day for about 15-25KM +going to work with bike. 

these are my beauty's... 

IMG_20210708_210237.thumb.jpg.b999d9da3db9306a123ba7a0f120decb.jpg

IMG_20210708_210136.thumb.jpg.df15ef7f9463279dea6a609d36f8f30b.jpg

nice bikes man good to hear more love the sport 😄

• 100 1

• 11 months later...
On 7/6/2022 at 12:54 AM, RockstarBe said:

Where dis? Me travel.

just a random field near home 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, mraw435 said:

part 1 and part 2 of one of my recent rides ! ...not mountain biking but still love getting out there! 

Screenshot 2022-07-06 191831.png

isnt that the washington monument? 🧐

7 hours ago, Vice86 said:

isnt that the washington monument? 🧐

yeah! one of my turnaround points is in front of the jefferson memorial (where i took the picture above)! From this point, i can look over the tidal basin and see a couple of the memorials in the area -- a relatively bike-friendly city !

• Thanks 1

• 9 months later...
On 4/12/2023 at 11:30 PM, Sophia0110 said:

I still can't decide what bike I should buy.. I have experience in cycling, and I've read the article https://www.bikethesites.com/mountain-bike-vs-road-bike/ but jumping from mountain bike to road bike..😬

Any bike is better than no bike! Just pick one in your price range and get out and ride! You'll learn more about which bike will suit you best than you ever will reading articles. You can always upgrade parts or just sell it and get a new one.  When you finally go to drop some real money on one you'll know exactly what you need and will be confident in your decision.

On 4/13/2023 at 5:30 AM, Sophia0110 said:

I still can't decide what bike I should buy.. I have experience in cycling, and I've read the article https://www.bikethesites.com/mountain-bike-vs-road-bike/ but jumping from mountain bike to road bike..😬

One thing i can recommend and i am absolutely convinced off is, the quality of canyon bikes.

I am a heavy person, and a bike isn't supposed to break under my strength or weight. Especially on ruff ground.

Usual components that used to break,

are the bottom bracket or the axles. 

But not on this one's.

All High quality components which surely saved me alot of nerves and repair money in the longrun.

If you're not sure about the type, this is something you have to answer yourself.

A Racebike or a city bike will be always good for tarmac and concrete, but on gravel or forest paths with sharp stones there is nothing more convincing then a good old Mountain bike.

The thing is, you can alway drive the Mtb on a tarmac road, but you can never drive the Racebike through the forest.

That's why most professional cyclists i know own a series of bycicles.