mountainbiking

speedac

I am, though the only "mountain bike" I currently own is a dj.  Would really like to get an enduro and ride some downhill, or a downhill and ride some downhill :)

I have a bmx background so I'm sure you can imagine the type of riding I'm into.

Edited by Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Like 1

sweet that someone likes  it :) ive been riding for 2 years now i own a cube  hardtail , but damn want an enduro bike ass wel with full suspension  for downhill riding:D

• Platinum VIP

Yo Speed ! I been road biking for a couple years and bought a Rocky Mountain BC Instinct last year (kind of a all-mountain, trail bike). I love it !! Lots of great place to ride here in Quebec and this sport is growing fast as hell !

I Went to Burke in Vermont 2 years ago (back when borders were still open :() and this place is heaven on earth !

• Like 1

Nice man i wish id live there:D we dont have that many awsome downhill tracks in holland:D 

Afriend of mine has a carbon rocky montain they are sweet ass rides yes:D

• Like 1

@DjuYou lucky guy!  Canada has some sweet riding!  Tbh, I'll probably end up getting something considered a trail bike as far as travel is concerned.  Want something smaller and nice and playful to throw around on jumps.

I rode bmx until my young 20's and then was off a bike for 12 years until mtb's pulled me back into it.  Because of my background and the kind of riding we have available here I decided to go with a dj first and built up an identiti dr. jekyll about a year ago.    

Spend most of my time riding or volunteer digging at our local bike park.  It has normal mtb style trails, xc track, pump track, and of course my favorite the dirt jumps!  

• Like 3

• Platinum VIP
On 4/26/2021 at 4:39 PM, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

Spend most of my time riding or volunteer digging at our local bike park.

That's great man ! Wish I had more time to help contribute.

Its a great community, people are really involve and its awesome to see the sport growing !!

• Like 2

We have a small bikepark here where i live but its to small to be fun miniature everythin but hope the big one gets opend soon 

• 1 month later...

France has a very nice landscape 😄 to bad i cant go there with my hardtail it would wreck my tires haha

19 minutes ago, speedac said:

to bad i cant go there with my hardtail it would wreck my tires haha

Noo, I'm sure it will not ;) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, speedac said:

Ese es un viaje cuesta abajo dulce y enfermizo ^^

I was without blinking watching the video 😮

10 hours ago, speedac said:

France has a very nice landscape 😄 to bad i cant go there with my hardtail it would wreck my tires haha

pure humility bro. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Platinum VIP
On 6/12/2021 at 10:17 AM, DeKing said:

You see that we have nice landscapes too in France 😄 

It's a nice run ! 

@DeKing I went road biking in south of France 4 years ago... still the best travel memories I have, it was incredible. We were staying north of Cannes and we rode pretty much everywhere from St-Tropez to Monaco and we also went climbing Mont Ventoux.

I am waiting for borders to reopen and then i'll plan going back !

• Like 1