Mouse sensitivity

Kaasschaaf

I use a G700s

Y 450

1000 report rate

Accel disabled

ET in game sense set to 0.9

27" Screen with a res of 2560x1440 (native)

FPS capped @ 125 with a FOV of 107

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Snuffs99 said:

I use a G700s

Y 450

1000 report rate

Accel disabled

ET in game sense set to 0.9

27" Screen with a res of 2560x1440 (native)

FPS capped @ 125 with a FOV of 107

Thanks man, I'll try these settings!

I change mine every day.  I also need help.  

I recommend finding a good way to rest your arm that allows you comfortable movement and gives you a nice pivot point to keep your crosshair level, then start low.  Get used to your hand being all over the pad so you still have control wherever the in game situation takes it, then slowly speed it up till it's not holding you back in close fights but you can also track targets smoothly at a far distance.

I'm using a razer viper ultimate. No accel anywhere.  1000hz. 400dpi. Windows 6 of 11. In game anywhere from 1.4 to 1.95 as of late.  Still trying to make this mouse work for me, haven't had it long.

Isn't mouse sensitivity more of a personal thing? I never understood how copying someone else's settings helps you.

People have different grips for holding their mouse, and some players play with a wrist and small movements with high sensitivity, others play with big movements across their mouse pad and slower sensitivity. Use what feels the best for you.

Also mouses have different weights, it affects a lot as well.

One thing I would suggest is, if you felt comfortable with your previous mouse, DO NOT change your sensitivity immediately, just get used to it, even if it feels faster or slower at first.

For example, I changed from heavy Logitech G403 Prodigy to much lighter Logitech G Pro. The sensitivity felt way too fast first, but in reality it was just as fast as the older mouse, the only difference was the weight, so I moved it further, therefore the sensitivity felt faster. Took me a while to get used to it, but now I wouldn't notice the difference.

• 100 1

what are your setting  u use ? are u a wrist   guy or a whole arm guy. i think  harui gave me the best mouse settings advice yrs ago .. hes the one id listen too .. or ask on it. he can help u alot here. 

Edited by captnconcrete
  • Love 1

depends where you play too....

Many players use m_pitch 0.01501 for get more hs, but others know that and jump when they saw you 😄 , so you cannot move it too much up and down....sometimes /m_pitch 0.016 or 0.017 avoid this situations ;)

i play in many mods.....silent and nq with a cfg and in jay had to move it a little (because many players are always jumping / using roofs etc), and you need to move it fast.

In windows setting i use in number 3 and mouse sensitivity in ET 1.0. 

I suggest you lower the sensitivity of the mouse little by little..if you use default /m_pitch 0.022 and /m_yaw 0.022 ...you can try with /m_pitch 0.018 and m_yaw 0.020 then, after a while..and if you feel good with that settings, you can keep downloading it

Edited by Betinho

whats about the yawspeeed and pitchspeed settings?  on legacy they are default set to 140  it 2.60b they are 0 atleast at etpro, dont they give you accereration ?

whats they recommended settngs for it ?

On 4/23/2021 at 4:41 AM, Gladiator said:

whats about the yawspeeed and pitchspeed settings?  on legacy they are default set to 140  it 2.60b they are 0 atleast at etpro, dont they give you accereration ?

whats they recommended settngs for it ?

i have mine set too 0 both of em..  mouseaccel is also 0