Any FA DoI Server Updates?

I noticed a bunch of FA clan on the server the other day. Way more than usual. Any news/updates about it? FA are The best servers by far. Very fun to play on even though the game isn't super popular

Edited by Karate Chimp
More descriptive heading

• Sterntrooper changed the title to Any FA DoI Server Updates?
18 hours ago, Carbonautics said:

Not sure what you mean by this?

Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm wondering if there are any plans to modify or upgrade the FA DoI server (not that it needs it, imho). Also, there was a NWI/DoI Developer in game while we were playing on the FA server that night. I'm wondering if anyone knew why the dev was there. Not sure if anyone communicated with them 

I wasn't able to delete this topic but there doesn't seem to be any interest in the subject. If one of the admins can delete it that would be great

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Sterntrooper said:

I wasn't able to delete this topic but there doesn't seem to be any interest in the subject. If one of the admins can delete it that would be great

Feedback is feedback mate. We don't delete topics bud. All feedback is welcome. Sometimes we don't reply because we might be working behind the scenes. 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

9 hours ago, daredevil said:

Feedback is feedback mate. We don't delete topics bud. All feedback is welcome. Sometimes we don't reply because we might be working behind the scenes. 

🤷‍♂️ No clue, but thanks for letting me know how the forum works.  I'll be more careful about what I post in future.
Thank-You GIF by Stefanie Shank 

😅 

On 4/15/2021 at 3:31 AM, Sterntrooper said:

modify or upgrade the FA DoI server

After looking here, I tried to find the suggestions posts and go through them to find some mods, because I'm not sure what all can be done aside from just adding mods....even for mods we have the suggestions threads. We take feedback, then suggestions for specific mods or features and test it out and implement them, generally this is how it goes. I used to play lot of insurgency so I had an idea what could make servers more fun and with feedback from other members, we implemented the Bot Frenzy mod. For DoI there isn't really much of a modding community, but there are few mods maybe even maps that are great, but if you can point some out, we can all test them out.

On 4/15/2021 at 3:31 AM, Sterntrooper said:

I'm wondering if anyone knew why the dev was there. Not sure if anyone communicated with them 

Nope, and nope, unless some admin was on server that time.

Edited by Carbonautics
  • Like 1

I used to play DOI all day every day. It's a shame the developers gave up on it. Mostly to focus on Sandstorm but still. This game has much more potential.

Typically on weekends I'll jump into DOI for a few games. Always fun to play officer.

• Like 2

On 4/17/2021 at 12:59 PM, Lou Silver said:

I play there pretty much every day, drop on by we have a good time.

Thanks Lou! Always fun when you are in game especially

• Like 2