Hello!

nerfi

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but I think I was playing with you guys just a few minutes ago.  I actually found your forum because I was looking into something some of your members were talking about custom configs and you're the #2 google search for WolfET custom configs.  I just wanted to say it was a blast playing Wolfenstein again for the first time in, god, 17 years?  Very nearly anyway.  It seems like you have a pretty good community here and I'm glad I stumbled across you.  I also notice you play Day of Infamy, funny thing about that I only started playing WolfET again because I was trying to convince the people I play DOI with to try it out with me, mostly for nostalgia but it would also give us another arena shooter to play together if they ended up enjoying it.  Are you guys still active on DOI?  It seems like you run a custom server, I'll have to check it out tomorrow; we actually started talking about opening our private event server up to the public with a loadout of custom maps and while we're still working on it I'm sure the others would be interested in cross-community play and maybe even setting up some clan-vs-clan events with you all.

If none of you have any idea about  my username or what I'm talking about then I'm probably in the wrong place, but I think it was a F|A server I was just on so if that's the case sorry for the confusion, but the offer stands besides because we're always looking for non-trolls to join us for our events and branching out great communities usually results in even more fun times for all.  I should probably introduce the group I'm representing, they go by Gray Dove Infantry and have put a lot of work into trying to make DOI servers a better, less troll-encumbered place despite NWI's obvious apathy to the problems with some of their player base.  I have only been playing with them maybe a year now but have made some great friends in that time and while I definitely can't speak for everyone I feel confident this could lead to some great games for both our groups.  Looking forward to your thoughts and it was great meeting some of you, briefly as it was!

• Like 5

• Platinum VIP

Welcome man, 👋  glad your back to gaming! The F|A community is huge and will help with anything you need! 

Hello Nerfi and welcome to the forum!

congratulations on rediscovering the best fps game ever made.

Hope to see you on the battlefieldfield sometime.

Edited by kYmo

Heyo Nerfi, welcome to the forums!

DOI server is still active yes, if you join our discord you can text here whenever you want to play DOI and I'm sure there will be people wanting to play. So come and enjoy 🥳