Suggestion for Server-Ban: Player LennyQTB - Flaming, Hating, TKing

Konstrukt

Hey Folks,

Discaimer: I tried the search function for a thread where ban suggestions can be made, but didn't found any. So in an own thread :)

Yesterday a flamer kiddie "LennyQTB" was pretty much killing what couldve been a good session (it turned out to become on after he kicked himself, later on more on that)

When being informed that Respawn Flares are an important thing on F|A2 he started flaming. "Drink my cum b***.", "Little pussy", etc. He TKed the both of us who were left alive and walked around unnecessarily. He then started a Votekick on "TheschoeneGreat" - a solid quiet teamplayer, who started to be seen more frequently on F|A-Servers lately. Theschoene... left shortly after that just minutes before Spyder joined. It would be a shame to repell potentially good new resident players like "TheSchoeneGreat" because of jerks like Lenny....

When ADM-Spyder came Lenny.. wrote "Sry. I just wanna play the game." then instantly walked over to me and shot me in the head, which was his third TK and he kicked himself.

My hopes, that he will be an enrichment on any F|A-Server in any future are low, and I'd suggest Perma-Banning him for all our sakes.

"sc1" is ironically pretty clear on what F|A does to a**h**** players! This Screenshot: 'Nuff said! 😛

Thanks for your consideration.

Konstrukt

- A friend and supporter of F|A-Servers -

[edit: replaced "He" with playernames to clarify, typos]

sc2.png

sc1.png

Edited by Konstrukt
  • Like 2

On 1/27/2021 at 4:47 PM, Konstrukt said:

Hey Folks,

Discaimer: I tried the search function for a thread where ban suggestions can be made, but didn't found any. So in an own thread :)

Yesterday a flamer kiddie "LennyQTB" was pretty much killing what couldve been a good session (it turned out to become on after he kicked himself, later on more on that)

When being informed that Respawn Flares are an important thing on F|A2 he started flaming. "Drink my cum b***.", "Little pussy", etc. He TKed the both of us who were left alive and walked around unnecessarily. He then started a Votekick on "TheschoeneGreat" - a solid quiet teamplayer, who started to be seen more frequently on F|A-Servers lately. Theschoene... left shortly after that just minutes before Spyder joined. It would be a shame to repell potentially good new resident players like "TheSchoeneGreat" because of jerks like Lenny....

When ADM-Spyder came Lenny.. wrote "Sry. I just wanna play the game." then instantly walked over to me and shot me in the head, which was his third TK and he kicked himself.

My hopes, that he will be an enrichment on any F|A-Server in any future are low, and I'd suggest Perma-Banning him for all our sakes.

"sc1" is ironically pretty clear on what F|A does to a**h**** players! This Screenshot: 'Nuff said! 😛

Thanks for your consideration.

Konstrukt

- A friend and supporter of F|A-Servers -

[edit: replaced "He" with playernames to clarify, typos]

sc2.png

sc1.png

Good to see a regular player from INS servers on forums. As Kariz said, if he does do it one more time he will get a permanent ban. Just to be clear, was this the first time he was on server talking in such a way, or is he a regular troll?