ET SILENT #1 Air Strike Cans

Magi

Any chance of seeing a change in kicking opposing airstrike canisters on silent? for example, an allied field ops throws an airstrike canister into play and an axis soldier kicks it turning it into an axis airstrike?

• 100 1

g_canisterKick

Description
Canister and grenade kicking.

Allows players to kick smoke, and air strike canisters, along with grendaes. The integer adjust the amount of force put behind the kick. 75 is a good value, anything below 60 is about useless, and above about 125 is probably too much.

Parameters
Type: integer
Default: 0

g_canisterKickOwner

Description
Kicked Canister Ownership
Parameters
Type: [0|1]
0 Kicker does not take ownership of the canister.
1 Kicker takes ownership of the canister.
Default: 0
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't believe I've seen this on Jay1 or hardcore. What I'm getting at is, for example some maps either team can get pinned down depending on how that map is set up. If an opposing team is spamming airstrikes, in spawn for example. It would make sense to have that enabled in order to have a more balanced game. Mind you, there are ways you can handle that without having to do so, but just a thought. Make it more enjoyable to the people that play on the server. That way people aren't just rage quitting because of airstrike spam. Less problems to deal with more happy peeps. 😄

• 100 1