Seeking some old mates

Tat

Hi all. I hope everybody is fine. I was not sure where I should post cause this forum is a bit huge o.o Anyway, after almost 2 years away, Im back and would like to find some old friends. Please, if you know the messenger of any of them, just send me a PM: Jessifer, Depleted. Alpha (AlphaRogue), Afugy, boorito, f257. Im forgeting some, Im sure. Some of you I already saw here but, since I have no idea how you guys have time to breath, with so many servers to take care, different games and the clan, I will not annoy any of you BUT I would love if we could play some maps together. Hugs and take care

Tatul-BR

holaaaaaaaaaa tat Tipsy here :P howzzzzzzzzz youuuuuuuuuuu and daredevil = hell_returns , same kid who use to bother you for your bikini pic :embrass:thanks

same kid who use to bother you for your bikini pic

------------------

Ohhh I didnt see this before. Well, I invited sav to come over here. You will be welcome too and can take the pic yourself ;) silly! lol

ohh see i told u guys she was back..nobody ever listens to the sav... <_<

------------------

Awww poor thing *.* And you know? I was thinking that you were mad at me cause I poofed lol. Next time, listen to sav >.>

Hi, Papito. Nice to meet you. Im Tatul but you can call me Tat if you want (:

Hell, you need to have the emails I need :S

Hi, guys! Lol What you told joe, hell? Im having my butt kicked like a noob but Im ok ^.^ Tipsyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! why you changed your nick?

I use Tipsy on server :P join us fast on server :D

and nobody listen to savage cozz he don't share his weeds :cry

• Administrators

Omg, the legend is here, one of the most old mates of Dare, Joe and Rain from [FAG] clan. Welcome back.

Take her to Etpub :P She is Etpub homie :)

F25 is still around.. I saw afugy couple of weeks back on F|A 2.. I can shoot an email to Depleted. Moxy is still around.

No idea for others .. oh oh that Boorito nab is still around somewhere.. showing how much big his e-penis is ..

holaaaaaaaaaa tat Tipsy here :P howzzzzzzzzz youuuuuuuuuuu and daredevil = hell_returns , same kid who use to bother you for your bikini pic :embrass

I never asked for Bikini pics.. I always asked for nude ones.. :yahoo

Take her to Etpub :P She is Etpub homie :)

I never asked for Bikini pics.. I always asked for nude ones.. :yahoo

Great, i'll take care her, always the old mates are welcome, my casa is your casa tat.

im happy to break my self-imposed exile to welcome you back tat :)

Hope your ok - so great to see you again !

I plan to play again/ be active again in forum in my downtime next summer or sumthing if i dont find a job again (66 pages of new content since i last came here in sept 0_o ) and hopefully you'll stil lbe around for some frag action with moi

Take care and happy fraggings till then

x

and nobody listen to savage cozz he don't share his weeds :cry

Im sure I already said that to half of you but you all must to stop with that. Ewww <_<

No idea for others .. oh oh that Boorito nab is still around somewhere.. showing how much big his e-penis is ..

Boorito is a child, hell. He has no penis, neither the e- one :blink:

Someone must to have jessifer's email. I lost all my messengers so I lost their info too. Ohhh and what about dempa?

my casa is your casa tat.

Danke, Papito! Same team, deal? ^.^

im happy to break my self-imposed exile to welcome you back tat :)

Hope your ok - so great to see you again !

Francis!!! hahaha I cant believe you are here!!! How are you? I thought i would have a hard time to find you! Im going to PM you *.*

you know im going to keep stalking this thread till it dies :)

@ husa

a) tat is a girl

B ) she is /was a member of FAG clan (not sure what her situation is regarding this tbh ) , old clan hell and few others was in

c) she has a very sexy voice :)

@ tat

ive been here almost since the start. planning to clebrate 2 year annivesary soon haha, though whether i make it 3 years is another matter lol. and im good ta :) i think you still have my new hotmail but im not sure , i fail so lol . but right back at you bout the hard time finding lol