ET Hardcore Question

duid

Yesterday we were playing 2 vs 2 on the hard core server. We were playing the rader map. And because that map is quite a big map to play 2 vs 2, we decided not to use backdoor.

All went well, and it was quite a fun game when suddenly after 5 min bots began to blow backdoor, make commandpost and even take objective. This forced us, to react and left the main gate open and unprotected for the 2 human players.

We lost that game. I tried to put the bots in spectator with the command !putteam but the server denied my request. It said something like: you can't shrub etc etc. My question: Why can't we put the bots in spectator if we want?

cheers duid

• Like 2

• Platinum VIP

Putting bots to spectator will just have another one connect and it will mess things up quite a lot from what I understand. It used to be in the wiki but I cannot find it anymore, maybe because attempting is now systematically blocked.

However I don't understand why you want to putteam them. They didn't break the rush rule 🤔

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

Putting bots to spectator will just have another one connect and it will mess things up quite a lot from what I understand. It used to be in the wiki but I cannot find it anymore, maybe because attempting is now systematically blocked.

However I don't understand why you want to putteam them. They didn't break the rush rule 🤔

Maybe, he did want just play with human players, not with bots. And bots are stupids. They mess up everytime in the match.

• Like 4