Black Ops Server Rules

Dan

Same rules from COD4 basically:

1) No Second Change Perk - This is Last stand and the revive option and is not allowed on all our servers.

2) No Bitching, Respect Admin and Players

3) Obvious Hackers = Instant Ban from our servers, VAC ban may follow but not controlled by us

Rules subject to change

Cool. We may also end up having to ban the Flamethrower too if it ends being OP. Really though, it looks like it just sucks. :P

Looking at some of the gameplay videos and because flatjacket pro resists all fire, I think it should be fine.

See, not everyone wants to use flak jacket. And looking at gameplay, it looks like a one hit kill or essentially one hit kill weapon. Basically a knife with extended reach and a 2 second long fire period (think running with a chainsaw on a stick just pointing out). If that doesn't sound op then I don't know what does.

I believe perks have to be bought as well, so not everyone wants to part with their cash for flak.

See, not everyone wants to use flak jacket. And looking at gameplay, it looks like a one hit kill or essentially one hit kill weapon. Basically a knife with extended reach and a 2 second 0.0000001 second cooldown automatic fire. If that doesn't sound op then I don't know what does.

I believe perks have to be bought as well, so not everyone wants to part with their cash for flak.

We will see how overpowered it is and go from there so the 1st week or 2 we may not enforce these rules. But last stand for sure will be not allowed.

Cool. We may also end up having to ban the Flamethrower too if it ends being OP. Really though, it looks like it just sucks. :P

flamethrower looks like smg if you hit it right..kill someone with in 2 secs...but who knows..

btw...freaking hate activision using STEAM...'cause we'll have to pay for all the new maps...aka patches...so it'll be suck for someone can't afford to pay for another $15 or whatever amount..........'cause the server will be patch.ahhh.who knows..

wait is this for all 3 servers , or can we do a server with rules were all weapons are welcome ?

bahhh it's only 2 perks that are not allowed beside it's not like it's very important perks, you still have all the rest of perks... btw we have flamethrow like on ET damn it's sooooooo fun :yahoo

PS/ don't you ever guys add my flamethrow to "not allowed things" ROFL it's the best thing i ever used and having fun with, reminds me a lot of flamethrow on ET, damn if only we have adrenaline like ET, it will be anarchy rules, I'll go burn every thing muahahahaahahaha