Music Suggestions

speedfact

So to make the story short, I was talkin to my fiancee about music and she said i was like a old man when it came to pickin some good music. This all happened when we were in the car listen to my "old man music" today. So I've decided to make some new music CDs for me when im gone. Although I dont want to be like an old man, so does anyone have any good music they would like to suggest to me? I go for pretty much anything that I can understand.

What were you listening to before?

Good rule of thumb is to stay away from Nickelback, Lady Gaga, BYOB, Rise against, and Daughtry, otherwise she might question your manhood. I can come up with some suggestions, but it will be biased as to what my taste of music is.

But honestly, just listen to what you like, it's pretty selfish of her to make you change your music taste. Or since your doing this on your own, idk, it just doesn't sit right with me that you are going to all of a sudden switch music tastes to please her.

Edited by RoosterCogburn

ermmm I like country, some types of metal (non yellin type), classical, jazz, I recently listen to eminem, I like that. Also yeah i know its weird to change music lol but I want to try some new things I guess (that and if I please her, she might let me have her cookies. She hide em and I cant find em...been wantin them all week). Lol never heard of nickel back though? That a new band or something? This is kinda sad I guess.

Edited by speedfact