Justin Bieber

Papito

1. If you're joking, i dont get it yet.

2. If you're a fan and you're defending him, i understand you.

3. But if you are being serious let me lol, why he's better or more than me? Just cuz he get a lot of money per album or for auto record himself and be discovered by another guy who think is a star. Nobody out there is better than me, you or anybody else, we're equals, with mistakes and imperfections.

He's scared, because Gayber is from Canada, and he thinks we will start dissing him for nurturing a homo.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

1. If you're joking, i dont get it yet.

2. If you're a fan and you're defending him, i understand you.

3. But if you are being serious let me lol, why he's better or more than me? Just cuz he get a lot of money per album or for auto record himself and be discovered by another guy who think is a star. Nobody out there is better than me, you or anybody else, we're equals, with mistakes and imperfections.

1. No I am serious.

2. No I am not a fan.

3. He thought himself how to play 4 different instruments by the age of 12. We are not equals, there is us that are normal and go about our everyday lives, and there are the ones like you that hate on people that are successful and don't waste their times trolling.

He's scared, because Gayber is from Canada, and he thinks we will start dissing him for nurturing a homo.

Call him a homo when you pop your cherry trapboy. You have a big ass bieber poster above your bed and you kiss it good night everytime you go sleep. You are living a lie Butterz.

I really don't care about this kid , he's just a money making machine, nothing more.I Don't hate him, i just live along with it,he will be soon be replaced as these music industries always do.

Look at backstreet boys, they were GODS by 1999 and 2000 and now nobody remembers them, NSYNC.....the same. Should i go back to the 80's??

What about the romantics,even peter frampton is not the same anymore :(

That's the music business, You produce , you sell , you get paid and the end

You guys should ask our member Douglas about music business since he is in a very popular band in brazil.

He even is in wikipedia : http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguart

Call him a homo when you pop your cherry trapboy. You have a big ass bieber poster above your bed and you kiss it good night everytime you go sleep. You are living a lie Butterz.

I'm pretty sure that I've joined every Justin Beiber hater page on Facebook, so you can quash that theory. Oh, and I lol'd at how he was being bullied by an 11 year old during laser tag, because the 11 year old was "unfairly" targeting him.

3. He thought himself how to play 4 different instruments by the age of 12. We are not equals, there is us that are normal and go about our everyday lives, and there are the ones like you that hate on people that are successful and don't waste their times trolling.

Lol, i never told: i hate him, he can play 6 instruments at same time and that doesn't do him better than me, you're right Joe, we're not equal out there is worst people than you and me together. I don't waste my time trolling "successful" people cuz i just wrote 4 jokes about a singer boy, i just do this topic to share jokes and you came and told us, JB > us, why this hate just for a jokes, i hurt your feelings?

You guys are way to easy to troll.

Joe since i know you, i always respect you, i never told you an offense or a lie, you like me, cuz you're the kind of person who never stay mute, i mean when you feel necessary to say something, you doesn't even care and you say it, you deserve my respect