Bored with your Power Supply? Vandalize it !!

OnionKnight

If you are bored with your gray bland power supply, what should you do? Get a sharpie, pencil or spray paint and vandalize it LOL. I just used a sharpie and penciled the corners.

imag0003i.jpg

imag0004w.jpg

1. I'm pretty sure putting a Wolfenstien symbol on your PSU automatically makes it behave like ET, meaning it will experience disconnects, voltage drops from lag and frequent crashes. On the other hand, every time you power up you get to hear a noob voice yell "HAX!"

2. Hows the eco CPU cooler working for you? Is that fan push or pull?

3. Nice wiring job. :geek:

I just got a UV Blue Full Sorted Molex Connector Kit and a UV BLUE PSU & CABLE Sleeve Kit. Im wondering how hard its going to be to install... fack it, ill just draw a picture on it. lol :lol:

1. I'm pretty sure putting a Wolfenstien symbol on your PSU automatically makes it behave like ET, meaning it will experience disconnects, voltage drops from lag and frequent crashes. On the other hand, every time you power up you get to hear a noob voice yell "HAX!"

2. Hows the eco CPU cooler working for you? Is that fan push or pull?

3. Nice wiring job. :geek:

Coolit Eco cooler is alright. I wouldn't recommend the corsair or coolit water cooling systems unless its like on special and under $40 =P. 120mm radiator cooling is pretty useless (air cooling can do a better job).

Also I did it as push because that is what they recommended in the manual and my cable management sucks =D (but it was the best i could do)

Onion is already working to replace all default windows sounds with nub, hax and omg.

I am. I just have to record you on vent when we play :lol:

@ Thundercunt UV kits? lol post some pics

Also I did it as push because that is what they recommended in the manual and my cable management sucks =D (but it was the best i could do)

lol. I actually wasn't being facetious. It's not the cleanest job I've seen but it's not to shabby. It's a good deal better than mine. My older Lian Li case was decent for air flow until I got a PSU that wasn't modular. Then I realize just how shitty the cable management was in it.