=J|A=

Zuthus

• Administrators

=J|A= are not our tags. If they want to use =J|A= as there tags, I have no issue with it.

By becoming a member, it doesn't mean your friends, family, sons and wife will also become member. There is NO Junior or Senior system in our clan and never will be as we believe in equality.

Admin commands will be given to those players who can handle it.

PS Speaking of kids, where is Laxking? Haven't seen him around lately.

PS Speaking of kids, where is Laxking? Haven't seen him around lately.

i have seen him a couple times he was playing under name alex277 or something like that last time i talked with him said he was very busy with school. sorry to go off topic

So =J|A= is not allowed as member's son as Phantasm said before, but if some one is wearing that sort of tag isn't an issue for us, am i wrong?

P.S. somebody remember to Pepe a scrim member or F3@r he came apply one time but he wasn't accepted for his age.

That =J|A= PRINCESS has been a niusance as far as i can see.. sits AFK for entire matches (putteam s her and she just rejoins and sits afk again), and spends the entire time playing piano at spawn on the Venice map.

Whilst this is kinda funny etc.. It's still not fair on the team she's on..

That =J|A= PRINCESS has been a niusance as far as i can see.. sits AFK for entire matches (putteam s her and she just rejoins and sits afk again), and spends the entire time playing piano at spawn on the Venice map.

Whilst this is kinda funny etc.. It's still not fair on the team she's on..

she's only Phantasm daughter, let her have some fun at her way, but with no tags on as Phantasm said.

she's only Phantasm daughter, let her have some fun at her way, but with no tags on as Phantasm said.

Like I said, I understand it's a bit of fun, and with absolutely all due respect here; I just think it's unfair if she doesnt actually play and wastes a team space.. Anybody else would be put to spectators for it.. Including you or I..

I have absolutely no problem with her playing I guarantee you.. And I appreciate she is young.. The only reason it's annoyed me is when I see a team is losing because players such as her are messing around at spawn for the entirety of the map..

Away from that there's absolutely no problem.. All I try to instil is a fair environment.. Nothing more, and nothing personal.. When she plays she is one of the quality players, no bitching or whining, just plays :) That I respect greatly!

Again, all due respect to Phantasm and his daughter.. I have nothing against her at all - the lack of actually playing was all that concerned me.. I played with her for a short while today and she was playing normally again so perhaps she was just having a silly day xD Either way, I meant no offence, I was simply being balanced without prejudice nor favouritism :)

Respect :)

I'm totally agree, but!, if we're talking about Jays servers, there's atleast 8 AFK for entire maps, Dare give us the opportunity to play on his server to have fun, the rest depends of you how do you like have fun, obj., fraging or just messing around. The point is, Princess is just a lil princess child who is passing the time in second daddy's job. :)

The servers are there for us to enjoy. As long as someone is not messing with their teamates let them do what they want. Its nearly impossible to complete objective in 50 or 60 slot server anyways.

Just enjoy the fun its Jaymod.

Now if you want to get a serious game go to Hardcore or scrim with us on ETPRO.

The servers are there for us to enjoy. As long as someone is not messing with their teamates let them do what they want. Its nearly impossible to complete objective in 50 or 60 slot server anyways.

Just enjoy the fun its Jaymod.

Now if you want to get a serious game go to Hardcore or scrim with us on ETPRO.

What? Why you don't say Etpub? Any JayMod regular can't stay more than 1 map on etpub, they're being pwned and come back to jay again. Hardcore is full thanks to vsays. Etpub is most serious.