Different Medpacks

Texas Gunner

I'd say something like a playboy magazine that would definitely cheer solders in war up

Hah! True! I was helping an older 'Nam vet move his stuff, and when I picked up an old yearbook-looking book, an old foreign 40ish page "friend" fell out. :shock: :?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mate you are for sure a photo shop PRO

great job :thanks

It's no big deal. Once you understand (understood ?) how to create the can (2 mouse click), you can do what you want in 3 minutes. :D

To download the .psd, Daredevil tell me that it's not automatic. So, as the site is in French, I put the file here too : http://rapidshare.com/files/231126355/Cans_real_3D_cammo_cross.psd.html

I checked many website to find how to convert my psd files to any other format, which I could open with a 3D software but I fail.

If you have a solution, I'm interested because I never use a 3D software so I can't do a new medpack with this kind of software. spamafote.gif

• Administrators
I checked many website to find how to convert my psd files to any other format, which I could open with a 3D software but I fail.

If you have a solution, I'm interested because I never use a 3D software so I can't do a new medpack with this kind of software. spamafote.gif

Remind me in week on how to make md3 and all.. if i forget to tell u how to. I had it somewhere on how to and i will PM it to you.

:thanks Daredevil.

For now, I trying with a .obj that Thunder gave me (a beercan with the clip on the top). Now, I have three 3D software including 3dsMax but It is hard to understand (only in english).

What do y'all think about replacing our "standard" medpack with a cooler looking one? I remember seeing weed medpacks awhile back... could we have something novel and unique to the FA servers? Just a thought...

Now who has suggestions? Maybe we could drop giant band-aids, morphine pills, or something crazy like rabbit carcasses.

its fine how it is

Hi,

Sorry for not giving new. I would like to give some news yesterday, but I couldn't.

I have not abandoned. I just have many troubles with 3D software.

Well, at the beginning, the 3D can I used in Photoshop don't have the little thing on the top to open it, si Thunder gave me a new 3D model can. But, this time, there is another problem. All the can is in one piece, so, I can't put the cammo on the middle only. It's on all the can, or nothing.

Like it was the 1st time I use a 3D software, it's hard for me (mainly because they are in English - except for Blender, but the french translation is incomplete (some buttons and tooltips are still in english)).

So, I asked to a friend if he could help me. He cut the can so that I can add the camouflage in the middle. But, new trouble : when I put the cammo, here is the result : http://nsm01.casimages.com/img/2009/05/16/090516114045358163669473.jpg. :?

Finally, I'll send a PM to a friend immediately for help ! I hope he can do this for me. Daredevil just send me 3 links to help me. I will see it.

Or, if someone knows how to use this kind of software, I can give him the 3D model can, the cammo and the text layers.

This would be cool, but that would depend on the leaders of F|A wanting to use more bandwidth for downloads. along with the fact that its one more thing people need to download before they can get on the server. either way its great that the F|A clan has a good host for downloads.

some are so slow i fall asleep at times

but i think this would be cool if they can swing it

PS WE NEED NEW MAPS FOR JAYMOD 1 Server

• Administrators

I am all up for it on F|A #2. I am little busy but if someone sends me the right file i will pack it up in and upload it and you guys can enjoy it. We are soon planning to roll out new things on F|A #2. :D

We have 6 sexy servers. Make one a little bit moded so people from low end pc to high end pc can enjoy it. I have more BW on redirect don't worry for it and if we run out of BW we will get new redirect to support it. :)

• 4 weeks later...