Different Medpacks

Texas Gunner

I'm a decent photoshopper, but I can't to any 3 dimensional modeling outside of google sketch-up...come to think of it, I could perhaps make a 3d model, but it would be crude, and I don't know if google sketch-up can output the model into whatever format we need it. Y'all let me know if you need my services.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well its gonna be quite small in the game so maybe write the F|A sideways? aagghh im a bit drunk atm so sorry if that word isnt correct,

i hope u understand what i mean :hmm and the red color is good.

hell with that im gonna try my paint skills :)

EDIT:

so this is what i made in 4 minutes :

beercan.jpg

hate it or love it, what u think?

Same idea but with some modifications :

090507062219358163617234.png

I did it quickly because I have to go, but it's just to show you. ;)

i think this is actually quite good, but in my opiniom the cans color should be something else... just white. . . just seems too empty

so what u think, lets use this model and modifie it til its cool enough and not too crazy :D

I agree with thunder the can is good but it needs some color on the can the F|A looks realy nice maybe you could try to place a background color of white or maybe green with a lighting bolt or something lol

I agree that sideways is better. The design is great(!) but I think the gray should be replaced with a pattern or texture. The texture making the "Fearless Assassins" header on the main area of the site looks pretty good - sort of like a colorful camouflage. Can you put a red/whiteish camouflage pattern on the can?

Good job guys!

:thanks