35000 xp???

Achiyan

• Administrators

why are all new players/bots startin out with 35k xp? hope its an easy fix and doesn't require a mass xp reset :mellow:

Thats because I removed XP of more then 3000+ players since jaymod doesn't auto remove it.

Last time bug happen on F|A 2, shit load of people where complaining what happened to there XP and blamming admins for doing XP reset intentionally, while we have no control over it once you reach 9999 players in user.db.

I just gived them 35K xp as default for few days, so whoever lost XP don't whine on forums.. saying OMG what happened to my XP.

Probably because it attracts more noobs and SL whores that way (like [WOOD]). :/

'Total' SL whores don't play on non adren server much longer anyways. They tend to play more where they can play with cheats without any cvar or md5 scans.

Thats because I removed XP of more then 3000+ players since jaymod doesn't auto remove it.

Last time bug happen on F|A 2, shit load of people where complaining what happened to there XP and blamming admins for doing XP reset intentionally, while we have no control over it once you reach 9999 players in user.db.

I just gived them 35K xp as default for few days, so whoever lost XP don't whine on forums.. saying OMG what happened to my XP.

'Total' SL whores don't play on non adren server much longer anyways. They tend to play more where they can play with cheats without any cvar or md5 scans.

Just a question, why did you make medics start off with full smg ammo?

• Administrators

Just a question, why did you make medics start off with full smg ammo?

1. It used to be 30 / 120 since a while. Looks like you noticed it after ages.

2. It is now taking everyone out of spawn easily then before. New players used to throw ammo at spawn thinking it will help there team. But sometimes they where standing in the exit path. Now since, no one needs ammo at spawn, except mortars if any, they go straight out in the map and help people there if needed.

1. It used to be 30 / 120 since a while. Looks like you noticed it after ages.

2. It is now taking everyone out of spawn easily then before. New players used to throw ammo at spawn thinking it will help there team. But sometimes they where standing in the exit path. Now since, no one needs ammo at spawn, except mortars if any, they go straight out in the map and help people there if needed.

I did notice it before. Also, I believe that when you get revived, and when you get full ammo with smg reloaded, thats a bug?

• Administrators

I did notice it before. Also, I believe that when you get revived, and when you get full ammo with smg reloaded, thats a bug?

Looks like it. Both mod's are closed source and there is nothing much I can do over it.

• Administrators

tbh i dont like every1 with 35k, i mean for new players it kinda puts away the fun of "promotions" u get by xp.

It's better because I don't like players spamming my inbox saying why there XP as been reset and then if I don't reply they start spamming on forums, OMFG F|A admins reseted my XP for no very reason.

Let it be same for few days, so who is active, will get there XP back. Then we will move to back to old ways.

I have much things to do, rather then replying to newbies, it's jaymod issue. They don't care, it's jaymod or what ever bug it is. They just need there XP back.

It's better because I don't like players spamming my inbox saying why there XP as been reset and then if I don't reply they start spamming on forums, OMFG F|A admins reseted my XP for no very reason.

Let it be same for few days, so who is active, will get there XP back. Then we will move to back to old ways.

I have much things to do, rather then replying to newbies, it's jaymod issue. They don't care, it's jaymod or what ever bug it is. They just need there XP back.

was just saying, it was cool when i was a nub to hear "congratulations for ur promotion , herr major" or smth

hahaha

i have no worries i have like 500k xp , cuz i like to be on top , u know :D haha