ET Jay #2 Jay 2 BOTS

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP

Jay 2 doesn't often have enough players to chase the BOTs away and if this has been asked, I apologize for it, but can the number be llowered to when the BOTS disconnect?? Say 5v5 or 6v6 instead of (I think it's 10v10?) whatever it is now?

• Platinum VIP
5 minutes ago, CheepHeep said:

I feel like the bots on that server should be kept so the not so skilled players have something to kill. 

The thing about that server is that many times it’s very competitive and there really aren’t too many players that I would call not so skilled. There are some that are really good and then there are the rest of us who are somewhere in the middle, but still competitive. Of the servers that I play on, it’s pretty unique

I don't get what is wrong with the amount of bots now.

They offer obj play, when none cares and they are easy kill targets. Besides rating (Trackbase, splatterladder) that can be affected, I don't see any point of decreasing the amount.

• Platinum VIP
8 hours ago, excedo said:

I don't get what is wrong with the amount of bots now.

They offer obj play, when none cares and they are easy kill targets. Besides rating (Trackbase, splatterladder) that can be affected, I don't see any point of decreasing the amount.

Because too many times, some players just camp to multikill the Bots and don't stay involved in the map.

This been discussed many times. Once server had 14vs14 bots then its was lowered to 12vs12 and now i think its 10vs10. We can make bots harder let say 1-2 (per team) pro bot and then rest as they are now. I dont think its good to lower amout of bots tho.