WTF

Desert Scorpion

come on, tell me thats fake! i mean, elevatordoors dont break loose like paper.

at least the ones here in germany - you could hit them with a truck and they

would not break like that.

Seriously? Noone's made a "Made in China" comment yet? I'm so dissapointed in you people. <_<

from Metro UK:

"The man in the motorised vehicle let his anger get the better of him when he missed an elevator in a shopping centre after the woman inside pressed the button to go down.

As the doors closed a split-second before he reached the lift, the man, known only as Mr Lee, slammed his vehicle into them.

The 40-year-old pressed the button to no avail and the elevator left. Mr Lee then reversed his vehicle slightly and drove into the doors again, making a dent.

He reversed back for one more attempt. This time the doors gave way and he plunged to his death.

He is believed to have fallen about 6m (19ft).

The incident, which happened in August, was caught on security cameras in the shopping centre in Daejon, South Korea.

Police said the accident was caused by Mr Lee’s anger at the woman not holding the door for him.

Shopping centre officials have vowed to strengthen the doors of the lifts to ensure the accident is never repeated."

Amusing way to go. At least he will be remembered :rolleyes: . But in all seriousness what I find more disturbing than this man's flawed survival instincts is the lack of reaction from the people behind him (visible in the reflection to left of the elevator). They watch him fall and 3 of them stand there as if continuing their conversation while one takes a few steps into view and looks back. Hope I never get injured in South Korea.