Songs for you with sad or beautiful memories

alala

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just listening to that again... What a slap.. Bring me in difficults moments.

That's with thoses things you remember that you can surpass everything when you believe in it.

Only dead is stronger than you, don't be afraid to live, all risk you take to be closer of yourself are less dangerous than not dare. 

I was walking around with my friend, we were pretty drunk. We past by 2 girls and they checked us. I literally fell in love at the first sight with the short one. We sat in a street and they came back and said "isn't it too cold to be sitting on the ground?", my friend being the dummdumm he is said "no" in the coldest tone possible. They went away and i ran after them, told i was sorry for my friends dummdummines and they decided to join us. After some chatting they left. While leaving the one i reeeeally really liked saved Ill Wind on my spotify to listen to. I started shaking my friend saying "i have to find her somehow" (I didnt even know her name). After thinking a bit my friend remembered the other girl's last name (she refered her last name in a conversation about feminism). So we went home, found her profile and i started checking every single profile in 5000 followers. Finally found her and we had a great relationship that ended by her cheating on me.

This was the first song i listened to after finding out

lol i just wanted to write but wasnt gonna post it. posted it by mistake XD

Edited by mextor
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 1

• 2 months later...