Game integrity error #20006

Puni

5 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I just did a test and was able to connect to all 3 FA ETpro's, 1,2,3,  from the FA-menu okay.  #3 had a little delay when joining and I did a /connect sw3.clan-fa.com and it connected right away.

I am running ET 2.6b on Win10 pro on a system built 8 years ago.  I still have PB running. 

I recently turned off the WinXP SP3 compatibility mode and it works okay.

I have "Run as admin" set on both ET.exe and the shortcut to it.

I'm able to join FA's ETpro as well :) 

Problem is with other's ETpro servers

@snuff, i'm running as admin since 2012 :P 

• Thanks 1

• Leader
14 hours ago, Puni said:

Problem is with other's ETpro servers

Be careful to not "expose" you admin-GUIDs on others' servers. :D 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RedBaird said:

Be careful to not "expose" you admin-GUIDs on others' servers. :D 

Is there any way to create new guid ?

So I will install the game once again on my computer and use that source only for ETpro?

My main folder will be used for FA's server only

• Like 1

• Leader

I just went to FA etPro#1 and did /guids in the console and it turns out that etPro has its own guid-system.  I don't see any kind of file (like etkey or silent.dat) that might be used to generate an etPro GUID.

Ah, I found it.  :D

It seems that the ETpro GUID is generated by using the serial number of your first hard drive as a "seed".  (etkey and silent.dat files are  "seeds").

Hmm, that does mean that your etpro GUID on a "foreign server" will be the same as on the FA etPros.  If you don't have any admin levels on the FA 'pros', then it is not a problem.  

(Leatherface replied as I was searching for the first problem that I thought might occur).  :D 

i had no problem getting in .. its ur o/s privileges???

ur not giving full admin to ur etpro or something else not right ..like pb is asleep or something funky u changed? possibly a appdata folder not haven correct admin. i used w7 64bit tho not w10

2020-04-30-194143-radar.jpg

Edited by captnconcrete

7 hours ago, captnconcrete said:

i had no problem getting in .. its ur o/s privileges???

ur not giving full admin to ur etpro or something else not right ..like pb is asleep or something funky u changed? possibly a appdata folder not haven correct admin. i used w7 64bit tho not w10

Now, after run as admin I manage to stay in server for 30 sec, but then receive the game integrity error once again