bLade's reintroduction

bLade.

Hi all - nice to be back playing such a nostalgic game. I've been around these servers for some time but have been inactive. A few things have allowed more free time etc which lead me to reinstalling ET. Thought I'd pop by the forums seeing as I've been by the servers quite frequently lately.

First name: Jordan
Any sort of Nickname?: None really
What country are you from?: Canada
Are you a Parent?: Nope, definitely don't plan on it any time soon with the current outlook of everything,
How many siblings do you have?: 1
What's your shoe size?: 10.5
What do you do for a living?: Was a carpenter, but due to the pandemic all work is suspended. 
Greatest Fear?: Being stuck in the middle of a large body of water, and drowning. 
Most Exciting thing you've ever done?: I've skydived twice. 
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done?: (Don't be shy!) Slipped and fell down some stairs at work in the winter
First thing you look for in a new friend?: Someone who shares the same interests. Sports, video games etc. 
Farthest you've been from home?: Not very far, maybe about 1000km.
What brought you to the Fearless Assassins servers/forum?: The atmosphere has always been super postive since day one. Admins have always been fair and outgoing with their admin duties. Never a dull moment on an F|A server. 

Cat or Dog?: Dog
What are your hobbies?: I like sports related activities. Mountainbiking used to be a huge one, aswell as dirtbiking. I've recently started streaming fulltime on twitch playing mostly FPS and the odd 3rd person. 
What kind of Sports do you like?: Hockey, soccer, baseball, football, motocross
What's your favorite color?: Blue
How about your favorite type of music?: Varies. I was brought up on a wide variety, I mostly listen to rap, rock or country. 
Favorite Song?: Don't currently have one
What's your favorite TV show?: Tough decision. Either Shameless or Z Nation
What kind of movies do you like? (Scary, comedy, drama etc): Comedy, horror and action
Favorite Movie?: I have a few, but Stepbrothers takes the cake. 
Favorite Book?: I really enjoyed the Harry Potter books when I was younger
What do you like most about yourself?: My will too keep pushing through obstacles 
What do you hate most about yourself?: Laziness 
What makes you very happy?: Nice weather, good company and good vibes. 
What makes you very sad?: Thinking of things I could've done differently. 
What's your favorite beverage?: Juice
What you're favorite food/snack?: Steak. Or baked Tortellini. 
Favorite actor/Actress?: Adam Sandler because he portrays the characters he plays very well and always leaves you wanting to watch more. 
Favorite season? Why?: Being a tradesmen, I like spring the best because its nice and not too hot. 
Favorite subject in school?: History or PE 
Favorite thing to learn about?: GFX, conspiracy theories, current events etc
If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?: The Dominican, to be left alone. 

What are your top three games of all time?: Apex Legends, Call of Duty, RS6
Besides shooters, what is your favorite genre of gaming?: Racing, MMORPG type games, simulators, fighting/sports games (UFC) 
Name one game in your collection you'd be embarrassed to tell your friends about: None honestly
How many games do you own?: Too many to count as I have over 4 systems. 
Do you play console?: Yes
What platform do you spend most of your gaming on? (PS, Xbox, Steam, Android etc): Xbox 😁
What's your favorite internet site (That is not FA ;P): Probably Facebook, Twitter or Instragram as I watch alot of videos or look at memes or game clips, cars, or humour etc. Twitch aswell. 
  • Like 2

Thanks all! I appreciate the warm welcome back. Hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying their weekends.

9 hours ago, von Rantala said:

Yeah i do remember u, nice to get you back :) What is your favorite hockey team?

Welcome back!

As far as hockey, my favourite teams are Vancouver and Montreal Canadiens. 😁

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bLade. said:

Thanks all! I appreciate the warm welcome back. Hope everyone is staying safe and enjoying their weekends.

As far as hockey, my favourite teams are Vancouver and Montreal Canadiens. 😁

Vancouver played good season. Let see if we get playoffs going. They have to get Markström to new contact, he was great in this season. Dipietro will be your future starter tho, so Vancouver shouldn't play more than 4,00-5,00 milj for Markström. Maybe 2-3 year contract.