Photos Let's take each other out :D

Hello =F|A= Family, 

I was sitting, tired of working, bored of sitting at the same corner all the day, and stressed as hell with all this news around the world also the foggy future awaiting me.

I honestly miss going outside, as we all do. 

I'm not saying here let's go out -.- caaalm down chickens 🐓 our life and the life of our loved one's is counting on our correct behavior.

In front of all this mess i was wondering how can i go out without going out 🐷 common i'm not a pig -.-, seriously how can we do it ? 

💡 Oh Yeah i found it 🕺💃 The idea is simple : Each one of you lives in a different corner of the world, and each one of you live's in a place that has beautiful stuff to see :D.

Chickens Army 🐓 take out your phones and pick up from your gallery the best of the best, pick up something that will make us feel the worth of living, that will make us feel we are outside again, that will light our dark lives again to fight by staying at  home 💞💞 

P.S :

- It will be great if its with each pic a little context, story, the place  etc ......... anything useful.

- Do not be made if i call you 🐓 I Love All ❤️

Lets Start : 

I dont know but this pic give me always the hope. I was on a ride in the capital of the country and because i have never been on a boat before why not to experience a little one :D

spacer.png

This one was one of the old palaces in the country it was in summer and it was so hot but inside was refreshing and inside i found a gang of cats never saw a bunch of cats at the same place before so it was a little funny for me.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Next i ll take you north its a city called the blue pearl where everything is blue and guys i have never been in a city in the world and felt that much comfort then here, and when i was passing by, i found a beautiful painting i'm not an art lover but i let you the pleasure to judge :'D. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

A mommy i bought in the junk yard any one want to buy it 😛 i bought it with 0.4 $ :V 

Momy.jpg

2c

And the last pic is a dedication to all my lovely Chickens 😘 i took this pic at a friend farm 😛 

Whats-App-Image-2020-04-14-at-21-53-13.j

Hope it was a good journey with :D i am the type of the guys that rarely took's pictures but now i really feel their importance in saving our memories :).

Edited by Sasirou
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

Oh i have so many of , my last year i had like 3 trips , Aaraku (vizag , south india) , Kolkatta ( West bengal,east India) , GOA ( west india ).

Here are some pics i took. This were such an epic trips for me spclly the aaraku and kolkatta.

cw5Xx4F.jpg

LaNWkgU.jpg

jiqgfKy.jpg

jf9bMYU.jpg

x4uEOSZ.jpg

This is The Borra Caves , The caves, one of the largest in the country, at an elevation of about 705 m (2,313 ft), distinctly exhibit a variety of speleothems ranging in size and irregularly shaped stalactites and stalagmites.[1][2] The caves are basically karstic limestone structures extending to a depth of 80 m (260 ft), and are considered the deepest caves in India. The caves were discovered in 1807, by William King George of the Geological Survey of India.

x2OAE8N.jpg

X5SpwYF.jpg

UNBb3pK.jpg

INS Kursura (S20) : diesel-electric submarine of the Indian Navy. She was India's fifth submarine. Kursura was commissioned on 18 December 1969 and was decommissioned on 27 February 2001 after 31 years of service.

eyd8M5o.jpg

PS4bzeA.jpg

Now Kolkata 

Beluṛ Maṭh (pronounced [ˈbeluɽ ˈmɔʈʰ]) is the headquarters of the Ramakrishna Math and Mission, founded by Swami Vivekananda, the chief disciple of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa.

By far this was the best and very peicefull place i visited in my life. It was sooo calm even though there were 1000 peoples. The architecture of this is just too awesome .

gWwnuv6.jpg 

LOJ5h4S.jpg

The Victoria Memorial is a large marble building in Kolkata, West Bengal, India, which was built between 1906 and 1921. It is dedicated to the memory of Queen Victoria, then Empress of India,

1GYPeK8.jpg

one of the churches i found there .

p16uDhS.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@Mr.Karizmatic kolkata pics are nice  , I like nature. Rest shit is in delhi too. I go to jammu and HP mostly for that kind of view.  I have posted my pics on forums already, but if  any of you want I can re-post them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tipsy said:

@Mr.Karizmatic kolkata pics are nice  , I like nature. Rest shit is in delhi too. I go to jammu and HP mostly for that kind of view.  I have posted my pics on forums already, but if  any of you want I can re-post them. 

I was planning to visit delhi soon , but the NRC stuff and then covid so it got postponed. Maybe in august i might or september. My dream places to visit in india is Ladakh and Sikkim . 

@tipsy yes post them. And i went to kolkatta at durga puja time so saw soo many pandals ( stages) . Man they were soo unique. Shall share those if you guys want to see. 

• 100 1

19 minutes ago, Mr.Karizmatic said:

I was planning to visit delhi soon , but the NRC stuff and then covid so it got postponed. Maybe in august i might or september. My dream places to visit in india is Ladakh and Sikkim . 

@tipsy yes post them. And i went to kolkatta at durga puja time so saw soo many pandals ( stages) . Man they were soo unique. Shall share those if you guys want to see. 

You can come any time to Delhi . For laddakh you need good preparation .