Can't connect to Beginners 1 XPS (awaiting connection)

GwS BadBoy
Go to solution Solved by daredevil,

Hey, guys, Gw$BadBoy here, you may know me only from Beginners 1 XPS server, I'm the chat-spamming, always-talking-about-my-exes-or-ex-cars stupid f**k but I hope u kinda like me.

Got a problem since todays evening, can't connect anymore, anything worked just fine trough the day.

It just says Awaiting connection and counts to 15648481561816655418616886 and more.

Got windows Vista business (fk u if u say thats the problem xD, im not buying anything now, have to save money, its corona crisis). I must say I didn't change any settings or so, it just stopped working.

Might be something with me using mobile data since Barn!e told me "4G is banned xD" (whatever that means), but I'm doing so for few days and everything worked well.

Thanks for your help, hope to see u there again.

Hav a nice day. Stay bad

• Administrators
Just now, GwS BadBoy said:

Okay but my router is my cell phone i share data to my PC (tethering or so) xD

Is your company blocking it? Only one server u can't connect or all? 

It was just this one server.

For some strange reason, after using this Pk3 motherf***er and restarting my PC (and mobile phone xDd), it works!! So... Thanks for your help, don't rly know what happened and why that happened, but I did connect succesfully!! Touchdown!!

Thank you all.

• Like 2

• Leader
4 hours ago, daredevil said:

Reboot your PC and Router. 

I have had to do that a very few times, but my problem usually affects all of the Internet, not just one server.

That Windows 10 taskbar network-indicator usually tells me when I have lost all network usage, but "not always". :D 

I had set DareDevil's post as "Best Answer", but then unset it, as it is not the "first thing" that you should do.

Edited by RedBaird
oops
  • Like 1